Midweek game sell outs?

148bear

Official Ticketer
I see there are plenty tickets on sale up coming midweek games,ill be there weds but have put tickets in seatsub for ross county game,now were in the run in do we think these games will sell out ? travel and work etc more of an issue midweek games for people obviously.

I doubt the likes of Ross County and St Mirren will sell out midweek but they won’t be far away.

Once it’s down to the business end of the season and playing the bigger teams any midweek game will sell out I think.

If they are not sell outs they wont be far from it. The form and position we are in will guarantee it.

I put my season ticket back up for sale for St Mirren as I'm away for work, it's showing as resold on my account, so I'm assuming everything that's available, is all from seatsub.

So is there an argument that it's already sold out as the club have our money for it and now they're just making extra?

Better than my seat sitting empty thats for sure

I'll be travelling for work so looking like missing 3 of the next 4 midweek games (St Mirren, County, Hibs).

I count only two Saturday 3pm games so far this season. Understand some of that will be due to Europe but still mental.

Got my boy coming up pretty frequently over the next couple of months so hopefully will be able to pick him up a ticket, but I expect they will sell out.

I hate midweek games , the leaving work early ,late night return home when you're up at the crack of dawn the next morning for work isn't ideal.

I do like a Friday night though, might need to leave work early but I can rest the next morning with a long lie and go out during the day .

I put my season ticket back up for sale for St Mirren as I'm away for work, it's showing as resold on my account, so I'm assuming everything that's available, is all from seatsub.

So is there an argument that it's already sold out as the club have our money for it and now they're just making extra?

Better than my seat sitting empty thats for sure
yep your right, i put my seat up 2 weeks ago andit sold next day for the st mirren game.

Mid week games are a struggle with time off work and having to travel from Belfast. Looking forward to 2 Saturday 3 pm’s in February.

Keeping my fingers crossed that some tickets stay available for either this weeks game or next. Planning on taking my boy as a treat but the operation he’s due is going to be on one of these Wednesdays so can’t book in advance.

I thought it was only 400 that went on public sale each game after hospitality etc so can’t see all the tickets not being sold - the ground being at full capacity is slightly different. Most available tickets will be re-sells

Home also from offshore Tuesday so hopefully tickets available as stuck on today due to weather and now getting bit tight for Wed, hopefully no trigger lightening Tuesday!

Wednesday night games suit me best, as I know I'm never working then.

Weekends are hit and miss due to shifts, but I always make sure someone uses my ticket rather than leave an empty seat.

Re the OP, I don't think mid weeks will be at full capacity due to long distances for some season ticket holders, although these will still count in official attendance.

There might be a few extra being sold back to the club. Good chance for those that cant make weekend games to go

It’s not always easy for everyone who normally goes to get along midweek, not an issue for me but know a few who find it difficult for all sorts of reasons.

Back