Mike Ashley and them.

Good wind up though.

Asks the question - are additional physical stores worth the expense ?

Hopefully someone doing the sums and not taking on long term obligations.

Good wind up though.

Asks the question - are additional physical stores worth the expense ?

Hopefully someone doing the sums and not taking on long term obligations.
I make a point of looking in their East Kilbride store whenever I walk past it and it is always empty.

In the days of online shopping a store that basically only sells kits that people buy in two or three months of the year having a store, other than one at the stadium, really is pretty pointless.

Maybe I’m missing the point but what’s the issue here? That they pay rent for their store to Ashley?

Maybe I’m missing the point but what’s the issue here? That they pay rent for their store to Ashley?

Think its more the piss take as they used to use Ashley as some beacon of good, hope he has tied them into a 10 yr lease with 10% increase each year!
Remember he only looks after No1 himself

How Id laugh if he got his claws into them somehow.
This would be karma at its best. Ashley becomes the majority beast shareholder. Will Provan and the rest tell the screaming filth not to chase billionaires down the road? Finding out would be a great laugh. The scum reaction even better. Please let this happen :))

I make a point of looking in their East Kilbride store whenever I walk past it and it is always empty.

In the days of online shopping a store that basically only sells kits that people buy in two or three months of the year having a store, other than one at the stadium, really is pretty pointless.
Clydebank store the same

Is it not on the opposite side of Mitchell lane corner.part of what would have been the Boots building.

(he likely owns that too but I don’t think it’s part of frasers original building)

I’m picturing it from when the lorry hit the sign recently

Is it not on the opposite side of Mitchell lane corner.part of what would have been the Boots building.

(he likely owns that too but I don’t think it’s part of frasers original building)

No,the corner you mention is an amusement arcade.

That was going to be my question.
The Frasers building does stretch from Buchanan street to Mitchell Street.
I’m sure Frasers deliveries are received from there.
My question was where the scum shop was.
West or East of Mitchell Street?

No, it's the last shop on the HoF building, at the corner of Argyle St and Mitchell Street. Unless it has changed recently, it's a puggy/gaming/arcade machine shop on the Boots side corner of Argyle St/Mitchell Street.

Years ago it was the gents shoe department of Fraser's and it's definitely part of the HoF building, so unless they bought it outright, they will be paying rent to Ashley.

No, it's the last shop on the HoF building, at the corner of Argyle St and Mitchell Street. Unless it has changed recently, it's a puggy/gaming/arcade machine shop on the Boots side corner of Argyle St/Mitchell Street.

Years ago it was the gents shoe department of Fraser's and it's definitely part of the HoF building, so unless they bought it outright, they will be paying rent to Ashley.

Hes probably doing them a deal, fat cnt.

JOE BLACK is tremendous , he rips it out of the lot of them single handed and they canny handle it. I follow him on twitter it’s good for a laugh

Back