Mike Ashley suing Amanda Staveley

Telegraph

It is understood that relations between the pair soured after Ms Staveley said in November that she was “looking forward” to Sports Direct signs coming down at St James’ Park following a deal to buy the club from Mr Ashley.

Ms Staveley, an investor with connections to the Middle East, has a 10pc stake in Newcastle United after working with Saudi Arabia to buy the club from Mr Ashley in October.

The following month, while posing for photographs at the team’s stadium, she was asked about a temporary ban on owner-related sponsorship deals at the club, and said: “This was so difficult for us.

We've really taken a big battering. And so I'm hoping that we'll get this lifted as quickly as possible.

“And then the [Sports] Direct signage will come off. With Sports Direct, I'm looking forward to it coming down.”

Plans to remove the signs were popular with many Newcastle supporters, for whom Mr Ashley has been a controversial owner.

But a source close to Ms Staveley said they believe Mr Ashley is unhappy with the remarks she made about the signs being removed.

Telegraph

It is understood that relations between the pair soured after Ms Staveley said in November that she was “looking forward” to Sports Direct signs coming down at St James’ Park following a deal to buy the club from Mr Ashley.

Ms Staveley, an investor with connections to the Middle East, has a 10pc stake in Newcastle United after working with Saudi Arabia to buy the club from Mr Ashley in October.

The following month, while posing for photographs at the team’s stadium, she was asked about a temporary ban on owner-related sponsorship deals at the club, and said: “This was so difficult for us.

We've really taken a big battering. And so I'm hoping that we'll get this lifted as quickly as possible.

“And then the [Sports] Direct signage will come off. With Sports Direct, I'm looking forward to it coming down.”

Plans to remove the signs were popular with many Newcastle supporters, for whom Mr Ashley has been a controversial owner.

But a source close to Ms Staveley said they believe Mr Ashley is unhappy with the remarks she made about the signs being removed.
If this is why he’s taking her to court the only viable option is for him to be appointed an independent legal guardian who has control over his legal affairs who has the interest of the court at heart, essentially somebody to put him on the naughty step whenever he wants a court battle just for the sake of it. Hes dangerous solely because he has so much money and so little in terms of brain capacity. “She hurt my feelings talking about my pikey jumbo sale empire your honour” sorry but it simply undermines our legal system that this fat retard is allowed to clog up the courts and cause financial duress and emotional turmoil to anybody he pleases every time he takes a huff. Remember he literally begged for Dave King to be sent to prison?

Said it before and I’ll say it again I will literally celebrate when this fat lady's front bottom dies.

She's so wealthy, she had to borrow £30m+ from Ashley to pay for her 10% of the deal. I'd be surprised if she has anything like the wealth she claims. She uses other people's money.
Ashley may be many things, but he's not daft. If he's suing her, I expect him to win.

Why would anyone every do any business with this fat cvnt? Seems like you'll end up in court regardless.
I wonder if it's got anything to do with the Castore trade deal. It wouldn't surprise me if he's tied them up to the same deal Rangers are trying to get rid of. I heard the House of Frazer building is crumbling. I hope that's a subliminal message.

My upbringing taught me that it is bad form to speak ill of the dead or to wish ill on others.

However, I’ll park my upbringing when that fat c.unt finally chokes on a massive handful of chips and curry sauce. I’ll celebrate his demise like a league title win.

He just seems to be a very angry man.
He does , imagine if he was angry and could chop your head off!
He may be a nasty piece of work but I bet he is almost Saint like in his practices compared to the new owners .
Iv boycotted SD ever since one of his eastern European workers gave birth to a child on the floor of his bogs at his shirebrook tat emporium.

Mike Ashley, for me, is in that special club where the mere sight of his name, even totally out of context, illicits nothing but pure anger in me.

He takes his place among the likes of Nicola Sturgeon, James Dornan, Adolf Hitler, Neil Strachan...

You know what I hate most about him?

The fact he goes about in jeans like this.

EaZ1uNHXkAQsmFJ.jpg

Mike Ashley isn’t daft. The supposed deal he’s made to loan the money, you just know there will be something in the contract that either ties her up or has been missed.

Anyone getting into business with Ashley has to realise that his goal is to wipe you out in whatever way he can.

Mike Ashley isn’t daft. The supposed deal he’s made to loan the money, you just know there will be something in the contract that either ties her up or has been missed.

Anyone getting into business with Ashley has to realise that his goal is to wipe you out in whatever way he can.
Sums up his business model perfectly. Only desperados get into bed with him and it never ends well for them.

So sad to read all those Rams supporters want to welcome him with open arms.
He's like a wife-beater who has a new woman, willing to say that he's going to treat them differently. Yet they won't look at how he's been kicking 7 shades out of Rangers & Newcastle all this time......

Back