Mike Dean

It did reek of attention seeking. Kept looking around him whilst he was doing it. He’s the same on the park as well.

Yip if my team scored a last minute extra time winner I'd have shown no emotion either .... I'm pure raging (probably)

I'd rather watch Mike Dean celebrate than the 2 robots too busy recording the celebrations on their phones when Tranmere scored.

Players were right in front of them as well and there watching it through a screen. :rolleyes:

I'd rather watch Mike Dean celebrate than the 2 robots too busy recording the celebrations on their phones when Tranmere scored.

Players were right in front of them as well and there watching it through a screen. :rolleyes:
I agree to an extent,it wouldn't be me holding a phone in my hand while celebratating a big moment but to be honest thank feck some people do as it is great seeing the footage afterwards ie novo's penalty,the celtic semi final penalty shoot out(from our end and also theirs) :) edu's last minute winner from the corner of the govan etc etc

Sky have pushed the fellla to be fair although he does seem to know about it. Sky said the other week about this huge Tranmere fan, reminded me of them and Stelling with Hartlepool - both are such huge fans that they have decided to work every Saturday afternoon nigh on for 20 odd years.

I’m surely not the only one here that celebrates a last minute goal with a firm, but not too long, handshake with the supporters to my immediate left and right.

The true Presbyterian way.

Put OP and Mike Dean in a room and 50% of that room will be attention seeking. Mike Dean will be sat there minding his own business.
In Mike Deans defence, he doesn’t have a pseudonym that portrays him as some sort of emperor figure.

He’s an utter wank who loves to be the centre of attention when he’s refereeing games, but I can’t bring myself to have a go at him got celebrating an extra winner in a play off final.

What's wrong with supporting your team and going nuts when they score a last min winner. No matter who you are. If you want attention seeking at its worst try Craig Thomson

Back