Mike Mulraney defeated in FIFA vice president ballot

This is the guy that referred to Rangers supporters as 'hüñs' in emails.

It would have been wonderful if he'd been appointed only to be shown he's a disgusting bhigot to the entire world footballing community.

Of course I'm being disingenuous.

Mulraney will get the SFA presidency when Petrie goes another job for the boys position its mind boggling to be honest.
If that comes to pass.... then the SFA will be shown up for what they are. Intent on keeping Rangers hating bigots at the top of Scottish football.

The evidence is out there.... keeping its powder very dry indeed.

What ever else you think of Mulraney (and I have plenty of thoughts) he has been pretty successful in business
I did a google search on his company a while back and IIRC it stated a turnover of around 250 grand with about 6 employees? What exactly does his group of companies do?

His hatred of Rangers aside, what makes anybody believe that a guy who runs Alloa is qualified to run European football?
What is the job profile for his position?

I did a google search on his company a while back and IIRC it stated a turnover of around 250 grand with about 6 employees? What exactly does his group of companies do?

Mainly property, but also plant hire and other things. Lots of companies to spread the risk

Back