Mike Parry!

Lainey Love

He’s claiming on Talksport that Defoe is in £135k a week and that we are paying half his wages!

I didn’t think Defoe was on as much as that and if he is that’s a hell of an investment by us

Parry is a joke/cult figure on TS and like many on that station ill informed and lacking in research. However I dont doubt the wages I would question our share. At this stage in life Defoe is not phased by money he just wants to play so I guess a compromise has been reached. If we can unload Pena and Herrera and perhaps Lee Wallace then we have capacity to make JD a decent offer ?

Is it feasible that a rich supporter would pay 1 players wages? Not withstanding the potential unrest it might cause, I’m sure a lottery winner paid Kaspar Schmiecles wages at Bury for a year. Might explain it.

If journalist's done a little research it's easy to find out that when Defoe signed his Bournemouth contract, he was on approx £65k a week.

However ill reported news like this keeps the haters frothing at the mouth!

Is it feasible that a rich supporter would pay 1 players wages? Not withstanding the potential unrest it might cause, I’m sure a lottery winner paid Kaspar Schmiecles wages at Bury for a year. Might explain it.

Did dirty Desmond not pay Robbie Keane’s wage?

I tweeted the lady's front bottom, it's sheer lazy journalism.

Its widely reported Defoe is on a basic £65k a week. With various incentives at Bournemouth he could earn as much as £135k per week

I found all this out within 3 minutes of looking

Wasn’t there something about Defoe being paid a large amount up front when he signed for Bournemouth as in he was paid a large signing on fee.
This sum would have been evened out over the length of his contract giving him an average of £65k / week over 4 years.
We will not be paying him more than we can afford.

Mike Parry’s a slavering arse I’d be willing to bet he knows less about our club than you average Tim and what he does know comes from the fat alky

Parry is a joke/cult figure on TS and like many on that station ill informed and lacking in research. However I dont doubt the wages I would question our share. At this stage in life Defoe is not phased by money he just wants to play so I guess a compromise has been reached. If we can unload Pena and Herrera and perhaps Lee Wallace then we have capacity to make JD a decent offer ?
Why would we need to? I thought it was an 18 month loan.

When Defoe signed his contract at Bournemouth, his salary was £65k per week

These retards just make stories up to suit their agenda or sensationalise it

I presume our salary cap is only for players?

How much does our manager get as his salary?

What an investment that is, however much it is.

He’s claiming on Talksport that Defoe is in £135k a week and that we are paying half his wages!

I didn’t think Defoe was on as much as that and if he is that’s a hell of an investment by us
2h3n8eh.jpg

This is mike parry

MP - says something
Co-host - no, that’s wrong
MP - yes that’s what I meant

Class 1 arsehole

I love parry... he's fantastically funny. He gets everything wrong and the comedy value is 2nd to none. I'm sure he plays up to it.... but he's a man who believes humans will one day run the 100m in under 1 second. That pretty much tells you everything you need to know about his credibility :))

Back