Mike Parry!

I tweeted the lady's front bottom, it's sheer lazy journalism.

Its widely reported Defoe is on a basic £65k a week. With various incentives at Bournemouth he could earn as much as £135k per week

I found all this out within 3 minutes of looking
That could also be part of the reason why he hasn't been playing,Incentives could only be appearance and goalscoring related and could turn out very expensive for them, It's pretty hard to believe though that incentives could see him earn more than his weekly wage.

Don't believe in all this nonsense, Players get paid very good money and shouldn't be promised even more for doing something they are already paid to do.

He’s claiming on Talksport that Defoe is in £135k a week and that we are paying half his wages!

I didn’t think Defoe was on as much as that and if he is that’s a hell of an investment by us
He knows f*ck all about how much we are paying Defoe

Tell a mentally challenged we’re using an employee benefit trust to help with Jermain’s wages - it takes them a moment to twig. It’s funny :))

We clearly aren’t paying half his wages but it will drive the tims crackers thinking we are and sends a message to England we have serious money behind us. Let them all believe it and simply encourage anyone who asks that we are....

How can we be paying him those sort of wages when we are absolutely skint,that’s if you believe the bheggers and their compliant mhedia?

for me, its the start of a narrative on the premise that he wont do much for us and itll be used as a stick to beat the club and dave king with.

We are paying him £50 a week and the rest is coming from the Scottish Referees Benevolent Fund.

This must be true because my source told me; his mate works in the internet and has seen it said in there loads of times. So it must be true. This has been confirmed in the Scottish Press who only report on true lies.

My dog, who was murdered by Rangers supporters wearing Mason's aprons, on their way back from murdering a catholic Priest (Father Phelim Young) with a handful of vile green liquid at an Orange Parade, also told me that he heard this from a secret source within HMRC named Seamus McBollix. In saying that, my dog is mentally unstable because the local priest abused him when he was a pup.

However, if this is true we should be stripped of this season's title and the other 54 titles that we have won in our three year existence.

Parry amuses me. He plays the fool and makes a good living doing it. He’s a very wealthy man but I don’t think anything he says should be taken too seriously. Parry and Mike Graham’s podcasts are well worth a listen.

Generally speaking, I like listening to TalkSport regardless of how much which host is on and I include Brazil and White in that.

But I can’t stand the sound of this prick. He used to do this really shitty pronunciation of Louis Van Gaal whenever he was being discussed which was unfunny and generally shit. Makes me want to change channel.

Mike Parry is a clever guy. His slavering mess persona is an act to entice TalkPish listeners to bite.

Parry amuses me. He plays the fool and makes a good living doing it. He’s a very wealthy man but I don’t think anything he says should be taken too seriously. Parry and Mike Graham’s podcasts are well worth a listen.
Indeed - I don't think a man who predicts that, in future, people will be running the 100m in 1 second should be taken too seriously when it comes to figures.

Back