Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t want to derail the thread but we are in for an exciting finish in not only Italy but Spain and England. France too should Lille and Lyon keep the pace.

Sad day for Serie A fans as Papu Gomez signs for Sevilla, Atalanta haven’t exactly missed him of late.

33/34 now & Atalanta getting €8.5m for him, good business but what a servant & magician he has been for them.

Sad day for Serie A fans as Papu Gomez signs for Sevilla, Atalanta haven’t exactly missed him of late.

33/34 now & Atalanta getting €8.5m for him, good business but what a servant & magician he has been for them.
Is Sevilla that desperate, that they're spending that amount on an aging player, no matter how good he may be and he is?

Without fans creating atmosphere in stadiums, watching derby games as a neutral is absolute shïte. Any fitba outwith rangers for that matter.

I’ve not seen a feisty game yet during the covid-19 era.

(better tune in tonight folks, I’ve just talked this into being a cracker) :))

Without fans creating atmosphere in stadiums, watching derby games as a neutral is absolute shïte. Any fitba outwith Rangers for that matter.

I’ve not seen a feisty game yet during the covid-19 era.

(better tune in tonight folks, I’ve just talked this into being a cracker) :))
The Rome derby 2 weeks ago was brilliant & had 9 cards or something ridiculous.

Milan derby tonight - BT 19:45

Inter started the day 11/10, now 10/11.

Fancy Inter to win by a couple.
Bragging rights at stake and Inter looking to avenge the league defeat earlier this season. I hope they can shackle Ibra (I presume he's playing?), it's always nice to see him on the losing side against the Nerazzurri :))
FORZA INTER! §

Quite a bit of rotation from inter

Perisic
Darmian
Sanchez
Kolarov

all come in, which means no Taro.

Saelemakers, Meite & Tatarusanu only surprises for Milan.

3-1 Inter.

Best move for all and I say that as an Atalanta fan. Needed to be dealt with asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back