Miller and other players who were alienated/bombed out

SuperGers07

Been thinking with the inevitable on the way, and after yet more bizarre comments from Pedro only heightens a suspicion he is now working his ticket, these players bombed out will be undoubtedly mentally refreshed, refocused and will get another chance under a new manager.

We need change and stability asap.

Been thinking with the inevitable on the way, and after yet more bizarre comments from Pedro only heightens a suspicion he is now working his ticket, these players bombed out will be undoubtedly mentally refreshed, refocused and will get another chance under a new manager.

We need change and stability asap.

Miller is done and shouldn't ever start another game for us but a change of Manager is on the cards.

Would another change give us stability ?

We had Warburton now Pedro.

What happens if another manager comes in does the same as the previous two do we just pay more compensation and go again ?

That is not stability.

By the way I don't know what the answer is.

The players also need to be more professional though. There was a stage people accused Warbs of losing the dressing room and now Pedro. The players need to pull their fingers out aswell and get on with the job they are paid so well to do. Whose to say certain players won't throw their toys out the pram with a 3rd manager aswell?

I don't think Warbs lost the dressing room. I just think he signed poor players.

I don't think Pedro either (maybe the exception of a couple of the Scottish players). I think Pedro has signed better players and our performances if not the results have improved.

Who's been bombed out? Miller and Halliday?

Odd seeing Miller laughing and joking with King and Robertson yesterday before the game. Didn't suggest he'd been completely bombed out by the club.

Of the things Pedro has done wrong, dropping and getting rid of players is not one. He's been spot on.

Nobody who was 'bombed' out should be back in the team. Just because Pedro should go doesn't mean they deserve another chance.

Who's been bombed out? Miller and Halliday?

Odd seeing Miller laughing and joking with King and Robertson yesterday before the game. Didn't suggest he'd been completely bombed out by the club.

Miller has more of a future at our club than the manager.

I will be raging if Miller gets drafted back in once Pedro goes, the new manager should be told hes not an option. Hes been undermining Pedro from the start, the day he walks out for the last time will be a good day.

Could I ask why because Kennys performances so far this season does'nt deserve a place in the team

I mean in terms of the squad and his role at coaching our youth teams.
There's more to Kenny Miller's role at our club than just the playing side.

The board, evidently, all like the guy.

Miller has more of a future at our club than the manager.

I wouldn't argue as he's under contract till the summer he may also be part of the backroom team if we bring in a McLeish or McInnes but he's been upsetting the apple cart for a fair while. He should be out the door.

Miller really hasn't done anything to warrant a start he's been rotten this season. Moh and halliday just arent good enough. So I fail to see who was bombed out.

You must have been watching a different player from me he's been poor all season.

When you say ''all season'' you make it sound as if he's been poor for a very long time. He ended last season strongly for us and most agreed he deserved a new deal. He looked very sharp during pre-season and started the season in good form up to the Dunfermline game. He had 2 goals and 3 assists up to that point. He then had a bad spell of form for 5-6 games and hasn't been stripped since. So when you say all season what you actually mean is 5-6 games.

Reactions: dmg
Miller really hasn't done anything to warrant a start he's been rotten this season. Moh and halliday just arent good enough. So I fail to see who was bombed out.

Two left sided players who would do a better job than Windass for a start

Reactions: dmg
When you say ''all season'' you make it sound as if he's been poor for a very long time. He ended last season strongly for us and most agreed he deserved a new deal. He looked very sharp during pre-season and started the season in good form up to the Dunfermline game. He had 2 goals and 3 assists up to that point. He then had a bad spell of form for 5-6 games and hasn't been stripped since. So when you say all season what you actually mean is 5-6 games.

He's 38 year old striker who's main asset was pace which he no longer has .
We shouldn't even have given him another year could have brought in someone like Naismith to play his role or signed the guy that put us out the cup for 500,000.

Two left sided players who would do a better job than Windass for a start
Im no fan of windass but moh is like a headless chicken. Halliday just isn't good enough end of. Miller wants to drop too deep his first touch is a tackle and he pulls us out of shape with his wandering.

3 of us watching the game yesterday thought it was a bit curious King was standing chatting to a player who has been "bombed" out the squad for alleged leaking info to the press. not reading too much into that but I personally feel we will see Kenny back in the team before too long

I wouldn't argue as he's under contract till the summer he may also be part of the backroom team if we bring in a McLeish or McInnes but he's been upsetting the apple cart for a fair while. He should be out the door.

Or given Pedro's imminent departure he may be seen as being correct in his judgment.

Miller is a tad short of 38 years of age!

Will we still calling for him to play when he is in his 40's?

Time for us to stop trying to rely on a 38 year old, and move on.

Miller is a troublemaker and completely past it on the pitch.

If any player should've had more respect for PC it was KM. PC backed him to the hilt and he responded by questioning the new players, morelos, jacks red card and brown nosing his mates Lenny and Stokesy.

Reactions: BWO
No.

Miller is toxic and needs to go. Regardless of Pedro's situation.

MOH and Halliday are simply not good enough.

Miller is toxic?
Of course you'll back that up with facts?
Or is it yet more conjecture and drivel on your part.
If he was "toxic" I doubt our 2 senior board members would be very pally with him

Back