Miller and Wallace appeals upheld

Status
Not open for further replies.

millar2318

Don't shoot the messenger, just heard this is getting announced this afternoon

Have no idea what it means for the club, players, someone else can fill in.......

Hopefully the club is covered to a degree. I assume we may owe some wages back?

Regardless, cannot wait for this shite to be over.

Wallace can take it as severance pay, Its funny hes been dropped from the Euro squad i wonder if it has anything to do with this ?

As for the other one i hope he is never welcomed in our stadium again i noticed though when he was at the game for BT his car was in the players car park :(

Wallace won’t be owed a penny but will have any disciplinary scrubbed from his record.

We may have to pay out based on constructive dismissal for Miller but it’s only to cover his wages until he got the Livie job

I doubt we will ever hear a factual and unbiased account of what actually went on that day.

Unless Kenny goes bleating to the Press then, hopefully, this will be the end of it. Ridiculous that it got to this stage quite honestly.
Bleating to the press? I hope he does go to the press and gets his story out it's abysmal the way we have treated him and alot of us want to know the truth!

Wallace won’t be owed a penny but will have any disciplinary scrubbed from his record.

We may have to pay out based on constructive dismissal for Miller but it’s only to cover his wages until he got the Livie job

Miller was out of contract anyway.

Bleating to the press? I hope he does go to the press and gets his story out it's abysmal the way we have treated him and alot of us want to know the truth!

Yes, bleating to the Press. As my first sentence said - I doubt we will get a factual and unbiased account. You think Miller is going to provide that (and I'm far from one of his detractors on here I can assure you).

Clears their name at least. Who knows what it means for the club, Murty etc.

Can't say it really interests me to be honest.

No doubt Miller will try to take us for a few quid.
Wallace can go train with Murty till his contract is up.

Perhaps a side note, but the 1 one who should have been chased and chased as far away from Ibrox as possible is Murty.

Miller, who I never forgave, never wanted back and never trusted since he signed for them is as staunch as they come compared to a man who sends a team out like he did at parkhead, basically to get a hiding and treat every single fan of Rangers like shite on his shoe.

Murty, and I say this knowing exactly who we have had employed over the last few years, is a stain on our club and the sooner he is gone never to darken our door again the better.

Bit of a non story as far as I'm concerned, something happened at work, an employee complained to HR, or company unhappy with the behaviour of two of their employees, company punished employees, employees complained that the punishment was too harsh or illegal, company said we don't think it is, employees get their lawyers on it, their lawyers win. The end, not interested anymore, miller's gone and Wallace will be gone, we have a great squad now that I care about more.

Don't think we'd be allowed to do that as some sort of retribution act or it could open up another can of worms for the club. Lee Wallace just isn't needed in our European squad. Simple as that really.

"Don't think we'd be allowed to".....if it was mentioned to him or written down. Hard to prove if it was a quiet word with the manager to let him rot as retribution.

I don't understand how Murty can remain at the club. It's not fair on our young players, especially during games where Murty will be in charge of Wallace as he'll be involved with them when he's not getting game time with the first team will he not?

If true, I suggest we move on. We have better things to concern ourselves with and don't need another load of hassle.

I don't understand how Murty can remain at the club. It's not fair on our young players, especially during games where Murty will be in charge of Wallace as he'll be involved with them when he's not getting game time with the first team will he not?

He can't. If the OP is correct, then Graeme Murty must be removed from the club this week. His position is now untenable.

He's bastardised the names of two good club servants.

Bit of a non story as far as I'm concerned, something happened at work, an employee complained to HR, or company unhappy with the behaviour of two of their employees, company punished employees, employees complained that the punishment was too harsh or illegal, company said we don't think it is, employees get their lawyers on it, their lawyers win. The end, not interested anymore, miller's gone and Wallace will be gone, we have a great squad now that I care about more.
There are three people involved. You've mentioned two, Wallace and Miller. What about Murty?

Kenny won’t be able to discuss the details legally.

So I’m thoroughly looking forward to hearing them from his leach of an agent and loud mouthed wife.

At least it will be in a format I like to think of as
“Council cryptic”

Perhaps a side note, but the 1 one who should have been chased and chased as far away from Ibrox as possible is Murty.

Miller, who I never forgave, never wanted back and never trusted since he signed for them is as staunch as they come compared to a man who sends a team out like he did at parkhead, basically to get a hiding and treat every single fan of Rangers like shite on his shoe.

Murty, and I say this knowing exactly who we have had employed over the last few years, is a stain on our club and the sooner he is gone never to darken our door again the better.

Calling a man who stepped up after two managerial failures a stain on our club isn’t right, in my opinion. We all know his failings, and weaknesses, as a manager but I feel it’s harsh to say he’s never welcome back.

There could be more than one reason why their appeals were upheld. Sometimes that is due to flawed procedures. Premature to suggest that Murty should be let go. The reasons for the appeals being upheld will be submitted in writing and it will only be after further consideration of the reasons given will any decisions be taken.

Strange reaction when it sounds like they were found to be in the right?

Millers carry on was nowhere near the conduct befitting a Rangers player got his last 18 months at least .

Wallace I can’t comment on as I don’t know the story but the fact he’s been leaking to the papers and been stripped of the Captaincy tells me enough and he also runs about with Miller so that’s probably got a lot to do with it .

Lee Wallace has been made a Millionaire by our club with our money several times over.

Miller was at the end of his contract any way. I assume thetwo players were paid their wages in full.so i,m not sure how you could go for construive dismissal.
Was He was guaranteed a new contract..if not i,m not sure where you are coming from with this. May well bewrong.

The board have to deal with it the same as any other employer would.
Nonsense. If Murty thinks they have behaved wrongly, drop them and make them train with reserves. Same with Barton. A manager picks best team possible. He just says "that's team I've picked"
All this HR nonsense has no place in football w.r.t. players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back