Miller

The message that you don’t have a clue.
When he was “all over the park” did you happen to take a look and see where Candeias or Windass were?
Here’s a wee hint.... they rotated positions.
Yes,I did see players interchanging and rotating. Windass,great goal,could be argued only contribution to the game.How many defenders did he take on and beat?. Did he hit the bye line and cross?. When wings were swapped,we're the Dundee full backs shitting themselves or were we easily contained?.Candeias,good first half,plenty balls into the box,of which we failed to convert. Please tell me something of note of his contribution in the second half. Did he get substituted for playing well?. Here's a hint,see when you rotate,it has to be effective,with an end result. How did that work out?. We ceased in our movement upfront when Morelos got injured. That's when our threat as a team died.

Last edited:
Yes,I did see players interchanging and rotating. Windass,great goal,could be argued only contribution to the game.How many defenders did he take on and beat?. Did he hit the bye line and cross?. When wings were swapped,we're the Dundee full backs shitting themselves or were we easily contained?.Candeias,good first half,plenty balls into the box,of which we failed to convert. Please tell me something of note of his contribution in the second half. Did he get substituted for playing well?. Here's a hint,see when you rotate,it has to be effective,with an end result. How did that work out?. We ceased in our movement upfront when Morelos got injured. That's when our threat as a team died.

So let me get this right
Your point was miller wasn’t sticking to a position
Then because I pointed out it was down to rotation of the three all of a sudden your point has changed to how bad all 3 were?

Almost like you were caught talking crap & backtracked

So let me get this right
Your point was miller wasn’t sticking to a position
Then because I pointed out it was down to rotation of the three all of a sudden your point has changed to how bad all 3 were?

Almost like you were caught talking crap & backtracked
Read the above.The others were at least trying to be influential and be part of the team. Kenny thinks he is the team.

Read the above.The others were at least trying to be influential and be part of the team. Kenny thinks he is the team.
Ok sure.
Your first comment was garbage (he’s all over the place). It was proven to be so (players rotating). You then regroup and try the attack again(he apparently isn’t trying to be influential, which if he is playing in every position then surely that’s why he would be doing that?). Good game plan.

Yes they were rotating but there was times were Declan John had the ball and looking for a pass up the wing and Kenny was nowhere, Windass and Candieas were where the started.

One time in particular that stands out it was Herrera that had to come shorter and to the left to collect the pass as Kenny Miller was standing infield behind a Dundee player not even looking for a pass.

Kenny played his best football chasing down lost causes and was at his deadliest using his pace and when he had no time to think. He seems to think that he is a centre mid now, a position that I doubt he'd have been any good at when he was at his peak, never mind now.

What's going on?

I'm not going to speak badly of him, but I can't remember many other times seeing a manager so blatantly scared to take a player off.
He is a poisonous bastard and we have to get shot of him ASAP. He is another McCoist, Ferguson, only interested in themselves and not Rangers. Murty has to go as he is listening to Miller, no true Rangers man would do that.

He is a poisonous bastard and we have to get shot of him ASAP. He is another McCoist, Ferguson, only interested in themselves and not Rangers. Murty has to go as he is listening to Miller, no true Rangers man would do that.

There's a sticky at the top of this board posted by board moderator that says that abuse of Rangers players and staff won't be tolerated. I can only assume posts like the one I'm highlighting aren't abusive enough to get deleted, or does admin agree with it?

Miller is past it as a player, but the way he is being singled out for abuse any time we drop points is nothing short of shameful. And the strange thing is that when you talk to fans who don't post in this board, the vast majority still speak highly of him. It's like an influential group of posters have whipped up hate for Miller for reasons best known to them, then those who like to believe them get brainwashed into thinking the same way.

Miller isn't the reason the team is shit. The blame for that rests entirely on the past 2 managers, and the utter duds they recruited for big money compared to all our rivals bar one. Whoever appointed Caixinha and whoever decided to let him waste millions is the reason why our striking options are a half decent Colombian who went off injured in the first half, a Mexican who makes Kevin Kyle look a decent player, a youngster not good enough for a decent Championship team and a 37 year old who is past it but at least was good at one point. For me, the simple truth is Miller is rubbish, but other than Morelos he is less rubbish than the other choices available.

Just shows the state of the team that a STRIKER close to 40 is having to start out wide for us.

Kenny has been excellent for us but he needs to be shown the door, absolute no use at all on the park and clearly too much influence off it

There's a sticky at the top of this board posted by board moderator that says that abuse of Rangers players and staff won't be tolerated. I can only assume posts like the one I'm highlighting aren't abusive enough to get deleted, or does admin agree with it?

Miller is past it as a player, but the way he is being singled out for abuse any time we drop points is nothing short of shameful. And the strange thing is that when you talk to fans who don't post in this board, the vast majority still speak highly of him. It's like an influential group of posters have whipped up hate for Miller for reasons best known to them, then those who like to believe them get brainwashed into thinking the same way.

Miller isn't the reason the team is shit. The blame for that rests entirely on the past 2 managers, and the utter duds they recruited for big money compared to all our rivals bar one. Whoever appointed Caixinha and whoever decided to let him waste millions is the reason why our striking options are a half decent Colombian who went off injured in the first half, a Mexican who makes Kevin Kyle look a decent player, a youngster not good enough for a decent Championship team and a 37 year old who is past it but at least was good at one point. For me, the simple truth is Miller is rubbish, but other than Morelos he is less rubbish than the other choices available.

Miller has had a hand in getting 2 managers chased, He's now coaching the first team along with his pal .

The team has badly deteriorated since Pedro left and are getting worse by the game so yes it is partly his fault.

The board are the biggest cause for leaving Murty in charge for so long and allowing Kenny it's my ball Miller to be coaching the team as they know fine well what he's been up to.

Miller has had a hand in getting 2 managers chased, He's now coaching the first team along with his pal .

The team has badly deteriorated since Pedro left and are getting worse by the game so yes it is partly his fault.

The board are the biggest cause for leaving Murty in charge for so long and allowing Kenny it's my ball Miller to be coaching the team as they know fine well what he's been up to.

Is Miller actually coaching the team or have you just made that up?

2 managers have been chased because they were rotten at their job. Miller is just the scapegoat every time we lose, and the fact we have folk in here seemingly rather wanting to see Pena and Herrera than him tells me their personal dislike of Miller is more important than any football reasoning.

What if he is coaching the first team, so what? We sacked our coaching team and haven't replaced them weeks later. When clubs do that you often see them turning to their most experienced and respected players to help out until they put a new team in place.

2 managers have been chased because they were rotten at their job. Miller is just the scapegoat every time we lose, and the fact we have folk in here seemingly rather wanting to see Pena and Herrera than him tells me their personal dislike of Miller is more important than any football reasoning.

What if he is coaching the first team, so what? We sacked our coaching team and haven't replaced them weeks later. When clubs do that you often see them turning to their most experienced and respected players to help out until they put a new team in place.

If your happy with someone undermining 2 managers then being the Captain as well as picking themselves when they are performing so badly then good for you .

The team is getting worse every game and Miller is a massive part in that .

He should be nowhere near the starting line up.

Clearly has a massive influence which, of course, if we were winning wouldn’t be a problem.

However we are losing. Losing to the league bottom sides.

Did you not see him taking the drills before the match?

He is 100% coaching the team and most
Likely having a good say on who's playing in it .

I don't believe for a minute Alves is injured either.

Are you saying Miller has dropped Alves from the team? Then our interim manager and his assistant go along with it even if they actually want Alves playing?

It's like Blackadder with the pencils up your nose - hysterical levels of delusion in here just to try to paint Miller as the devil.

If your happy with someone undermining 2 managers then being the Captain as well as picking themselves when they are performing so badly then good for you .

The team is getting worse every game and Miller is a massive part in that .

Of course I'm not happy. I just choose to be angry at those who are to blame for it rather than just make up shite so I can blame one player.

Are you saying Miller has dropped Alves from the team? Then our interim manager and his assistant go along with it even if they actually want Alves playing?

It's like Blackadder with the pencils up your nose - hysterical levels of delusion in here just to try to paint Miller as the devil.

Yes that's exactly what I am saying ,

Don't know what the point was of putting Pena on the bench either he was never getting on .

Of course I'm not happy. I just choose to be angry at those who are to blame for it rather than just make up shite so I can blame one player.

No one is making up shit , As said numerous times before Miller has caused massive problems behind the scenes and at least 1 board member is less than Impressed with his actions.

Murty is getting free reign just now just wait and see what happens to Miller when we get a new manager In and get to the transfer window .

Needs to be part of a clear out when the new manager is finished nappy decided. Miller, Herrera, Pena etc. offered absolutely nothing last night.

He has way too much influence ,when the players train he stands with Murty and watches at times as if he’s part of the management team,fact .

He’s becoming a poisonous influence if you ask me ,he needs to go .

He is part of the management team it's 100% a fact .

Miller epitomises all that's wrong with Scottish football ball , Resistant to change all these funny foreigners coming over and trying to change things.

We would have won our last 2 games with Pedro in charge.

No one is making up shit , As said numerous times before Miller has caused massive problems behind the scenes and at least 1 board member is less than Impressed with his actions.

Murty is getting free reign just now just wait and see what happens to Miller when we get a new manager In and get to the transfer window .

Let's look at what we know.

Murty has been acting manager before - last time, he had Miller available to him and picked him. Nobody said that time he wasn't picking the team. Yet this time he has decided that even though he would actually quite like to be manager, he will just bugger his chances by letting a player do his job and go along with it.
JJ was first team coach under Pedro and was first hand whatever happened between him and Miller. The minute Pedro goes, he is quite happy to bring Miller back. He is a man who wants to stay at the club, but he also will put that in doubt by letting a player walk all over him and ruin his chances.

Lets look at what you're saying.

2 managers have been sacked because of the backstabbing of one player, a player so powerful that the rest of the dressing room all play crap just so he can get his way and ditch the manager he dislikes.
The current management team are just stooges and they allow a player to do whatever he wants, including deciding who plays even when the management team disagree.
A member of the board wants that player removed, but the rest on the board are quite happy to allow him to run the place even though it's not his job.

I think looking at the evidence, I'll conclude it's all shit.

He is part of the management team it's 100% a fact .

Miller epitomises all that's wrong with Scottish football ball , Resistant to change all these funny foreigners coming over and trying to change things.

We would have won our last 2 games with Pedro in charge.

The same Pedro whose last 2 games were an embarrassing defeat at Hampden then a pitiful home draw to Kilmarnock?
The same Pedro who won 1 home game in 7?
The same Pedro who lost in Europe to a team no better than Brechin City?

Aye, he was the man.

Nationality irrelevant, he was bloody garbage and the fact we are a pathetic laughing stock on the park is far more down to him and who appointed him that it is to do with any one player.

This reminds me of the folk in here who still wanted PLG when Walter was taking us into Euro finals. Deluded doesn't begin to describe it.

He plays because the alternatives are Pena, Herrera, Dalcio etc - the scenario where Miller does not play is every bit as shit as the pot of gold that supposedly exists when he is dropped

He plays because the man who supposedly knew what a problem is GAVE him a contract extension and could not replace him

In a list of "why is Miller an issue" Miller is way down the list

Kenny Miller has done things for Rangers and outwith the word of a man who was a dugggg shit manager there is very little to validate a lot of the shit thrown his way on here

Let's look at what we know.

Murty has been acting manager before - last time, he had Miller available to him and picked him. Nobody said that time he wasn't picking the team. Yet this time he has decided that even though he would actually quite like to be manager, he will just bugger his chances by letting a player do his job and go along with it.
JJ was first team coach under Pedro and was first hand whatever happened between him and Miller. The minute Pedro goes, he is quite happy to bring Miller back. He is a man who wants to stay at the club, but he also will put that in doubt by letting a player walk all over him and ruin his chances.

Lets look at what you're saying.

2 managers have been sacked because of the backstabbing of one player, a player so powerful that the rest of the dressing room all play crap just so he can get his way and ditch the manager he dislikes.
The current management team are just stooges and they allow a player to do whatever he wants, including deciding who plays even when the management team disagree.
A member of the board wants that player removed, but the rest on the board are quite happy to allow him to run the place even though it's not his job.

I think looking at the evidence, I'll conclude it's all shit.

I am sure more than one board member isn't happy with Miller but as I only know one then I won't attempt to speak for the rest , Miller won't be at Ibrox after the summer possibly not even Christmas.

You choose to believe what you want I know what has gone on .

Miller is pulling Murtys strings just the same as he was running about telling everyone that would listen how he was going to get rid of Pedro not long after he was in the door.

Similar story towards the end of Warburtons reign .

Kenny Miller wants the managers job but thankfully will never get it .

The same Pedro whose last 2 games were an embarrassing defeat at Hampden then a pitiful home draw to Kilmarnock?
The same Pedro who won 1 home game in 7?
The same Pedro who lost in Europe to a team no better than Brechin City?

Aye, he was the man.

Nationality irrelevant, he was bloody garbage and the fact we are a pathetic laughing stock on the park is far more down to him and who appointed him that it is to do with any one player.

This reminds me of the folk in here who still wanted PLG when Walter was taking us into Euro finals. Deluded doesn't begin to describe it.

PLG had us outstanding in Europe it was in the domestic league we were poor.

He also had very little cash to spend compared to what Walter did when he came in.

I agree Pedro needed to go but we wouldn't have lost 2 on the bounce to both the bottom teams in the league if he was still here.

He plays because the alternatives are Pena, Herrera, Dalcio etc - the scenario where Miller does not play is every bit as shit as the pot of gold that supposedly exists when he is dropped

He plays because the man who supposedly knew what a problem is GAVE him a contract extension and could not replace him

In a list of "why is Miller an issue" Miller is way down the list

Kenny Miller has done things for Rangers and outwith the word of a man who was a dugggg shit manager there is very little to validate a lot of the shit thrown his way on here

Plenty to validate it but you sink your head further in the sand .

I am sure more than one board member isn't happy with Miller but as I only know one then I won't attempt to speak for the rest , Miller won't be at Ibrox after the summer possibly not even Christmas.

Miller is pulling Murtys strings just the same as he was running about telling everyone that would listen how he was going to get rid of Pedro not long after he was in the door.

A load of bollocks that - if there was validity in that he would have been away in the summer

Oh no, its another ITK guy who has the inside story...

I absolutely believe he has influence in the dressing room, voices an opinion to staff and speaks his mind.
That makes him no different from experienced players in dressing rooms all over the world, and just the same as countless players we've had over the years.
When it comes to pointing fingers at why we are so awful a team, Miller is a mile down the list of where the blame lies, and the constant threads from the same folk day after day trying to paint him as the big bad guy is still I believe to be agenda driven nonsense.

This all started when Sutton had his rant about the Ibrox rat.
Chris bloody Sutton.

Oh no, its another ITK guy who has the inside story...

I absolutely believe he has influence in the dressing room, voices an opinion to staff and speaks his mind.
That makes him no different from experienced players in dressing rooms all over the world, and just the same as countless players we've had over the years.
When it comes to pointing fingers at why we are so awful a team, Miller is a mile down the list of where the blame lies, and the constant threads from the same folk day after day trying to paint him as the big bad guy is still I believe to be agenda driven nonsense.

This all started when Sutton had his rant about the Ibrox rat.
Chris bloody Sutton.

Nothing to do with Mutton in the slightest.

I know what I know and have absolutely no need to explain myself just happens that I've been In the company of a certain board member on numerous occasions over the last 20 or so years.

You go ahead and keep telling yourself Miller ain't poisoning the team from the inside out .

Ok mate it's all made up lies ,

Honestly some people need to wake up.

Yeah sure - there is an element of fantasy to it

Miller helped chase Warburton - by doing what whispering in his ear to go to Forrest and helping stall contract talks in the summer we were promoted?

And even if he did and they rumours were true the board disregaeded that and sanctioned a contract extension for Miller ?

Pedro was then removed based purely on the actions of Miller (like seriously but aye) and the board took the word of Miller

And they now have a temp manager and will appoint a further manager rather than just going with Miller despite the validity his opinion holds

All of this has happened and you know this but seemingly the board have been left out of this 2+2=78 scenario

Nah you aren't making sense at all

Yeah sure - there is an element of fantasy to it

Miller helped chase Warburton - by doing what whispering in his ear to go to Forrest and helping stall contract talks in the summer we were promoted?

And even if he did and they rumours were true the board disregaeded ?

Pedro was then removed based purely on the actions of Miller (like seriously but aye) and the board took the word of Miller

And they now have a temp manager and will appoint a further manager rather than just going with Miller despite the validity his opinion holds

Nah you aren't making sense at all

Miller was running up the stairs bad mouthing First Warburton then Pedro this is fact.

The board didn't get rid of Pedro down to Miller I didn't say that .

He upset the Harmony of the squad especially when he was dropped for Pena but had been at it long before.

Is that clear enough for you ?

Miller was running up the stairs bad mouthing First Warburton then Pedro this is fact.

He upset the Harmony of the squad especially when he was dropped for Pena but had been at it long before.

Nope......

Warburton left because he went behind the back of the club looking for a job and fell out with the club over a contract - Miller didn't need to bad mouth anyone

Pedro left because we were racking up a list of shambolic results under him and he wasted the boards money

The word of Miller in the grand scheme of both mens departure is utterly moot.

Even an imaginary issue with Miller and squad harmony only adds weight to a situation Pedro could not manage - he let every single element of the job run away from them - he was not up to the job even you are saying that

So sure your view on life is clear but even as someone who isn't "in the know" there is enough to blow your theory to bits

Why on earth would we keep Kenny Miller ?

Why ?

What value does he bring ?

A 38yr old playing up top as a first choice striker for Glasgow Rangers ,think about that for a minute ,read it back ,that’s how low we’ve sunk .

At the first opportunity KM needs to go .

Nope......

Warburton left because he went behind the back of the club looking for a job and fell out with the club over a contract - Miller didn't need to bad mouth anyone

Pedro left because we were racking up a list of shambolic results under him and he wasted the boards money

The word of Miller in the grand scheme of both mens departure is utterly moot.

Even an imaginary issue with Miller and squad harmony only adds weight to a situation Pedro could not manage - he let every single element of the job run away from them - he was not up to the job even you are saying that

So sure your view on life is clear but even as someone who isn't "in the know" there is enough to blow your theory to bits

Ok so a board member is making all this up .

Miller has been trying to get his self the managers job or at least on to
The coaching staff since Warburton.

Running up the stairs telling tales and undermining both managers.

His nose was also massively put out of Joint as he didn't even get considered for the No3 position wonder why that was .

So those upstairs are letting him away with it too?

Nobody at Ibrox can stop this one man wrecking crew, who just tramples over managers, coaches, other players and board members in his unstoppable quest to become Miller Rangers FC manager. And all those managers and coaches and players were so brilliant they would have succeeded if it wasn't for this one evil monster.

Are you Kenny's wife?

Ok so a board member is making all this up .

Miller has been trying to get his self the managers job or at least on to
The coaching staff since Warburton.

Running up the stairs telling tales and undermining both managers.

His nose was also massively put out of Joint as he didn't even get considered for the No3 position wonder why that was .

You are making reference to this board member like that scenario exists though....

Miller is ballsy, ambitious and opinionated eh! Well %^*& me sideways who knew that!

So those upstairs are letting him away with it too?

Nobody at Ibrox can stop this one man wrecking crew, who just tramples over managers, coaches, other players and board members in his unstoppable quest to become Miller Rangers FC manager. And all those managers and coaches and players were so brilliant they would have succeeded if it wasn't for this one evil monster.

Not going to say anymore about the ins and outs all I will say is if he causes anymore problems he will be out the door that is if the new manager actually wants him around.

Back