Miller

You have been made posting rumours for weeks on this board and not one of them has happened. So excuse me if I think you are making shit up again.

What rumours have I posted for weeks ?

The Miller stuff isnt rumours it's fact and the way only thing I have any info on so please tell what else have I posted about?

Were the goals his fault? A lot of bigots on here. He is far from the worst. Miller threads should be banned on here.
Because myself & others think Miller is a waste of a Shirt, we are bigots!!! apart from the Hearts game he has done absolutely nothing to justify his place. I wonder if you have actually been watching us with him in the team?

Miller needs to be dropped, and he should never have played the 90 minutes last night. Hearts apart he has been very poor which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone considering his age.

Mate all due respect you have no idea who I am or what I know so keep telling yourself I am lying if it makes you feel better and that Kenny is a stand up guy.

That's what I will do aye - as there is far more to validate that than random rantings of someone I don't know yet expects their views to be taken as credible.......

The moment I saw Miller was starting yesterday I feared the worst.

Murty just does not have the stones to drop him. It was one thing that Pedro got right.

Are you saying Miller has dropped Alves from the team? Then our interim manager and his assistant go along with it even if they actually want Alves playing?

It's like Blackadder with the pencils up your nose - hysterical levels of delusion in here just to try to paint Miller as the devil.
That is exactly what a lot of people on here are saying and if you piece together the facts then it looks quite likely. Miller is poisoning the squad against anyone associated with Pedro so he can get game time in my view - and deliberately creating a divisive atmosphere. What do rangers gain out of it - not a lot - he has to go.

Miller seems to think he’s bigger than the Club, how he stayed on the park for 90 mins last night says it all.

Did you see the 2 forwards we brought off the bench last night? The same 2 who Murty brought on last week, when he took Miller off. The reason Miller plays isn't because he is any good or he decides the team. The reason is our back up strikers are even worse than he is.
Blame the previous manager for that mess.

How can folk say Miller decides to stay on for 90 mins when Murty hooked him last Saturday when we were 1 down?

That is exactly what a lot of people on here are saying and if you piece together the facts then it looks quite likely. Miller is poisoning the squad against anyone associated with Pedro so he can get game time in my view - and deliberately creating a divisive atmosphere. What do rangers gain out of it - not a lot - he has to go.

A player decides who doesn't play because he doesn't like them, and the management team just go along with it.
Don't know what is scarier. Someone inventing that or others believing it.

I'd love to see these facts the FF detectives have pieced together to reach this conclusion.

Miller is finished as a footballer at this level. He should be no where near the team and shouldn't have got another contract. Guy is done. I would rather we play Pena -As bad as it seems, at least he bully's CH's plus put him in the window if we are going to get anywhere near the 2.75 M we were robbed of paying for him. Miller is done and I want him out of our club ASAP.

Did you see the 2 forwards we brought off the bench last night? The same 2 who Murty brought on last week, when he took Miller off. The reason Miller plays isn't because he is any good or he decides the team. The reason is our back up strikers are even worse than he is.
Blame the previous manager for that mess.

How can folk say Miller decides to stay on for 90 mins when Murty hooked him last Saturday when we were 1 down?
That will be washed over by those who clearly don’t like Miller and look for any excuse to have a go at him.
I’ve said it on other threads but I’ll say it again, for a player who has been a total professional in his entire 20 year career to suddenly turn into a trouble maker is really stretching the bounds of credibility is it not? It’s not like he has a history of this sort of thing.

I’m not defending his playing standards, his legs have clearly gone and it’s time he should retire but I find the suggestion that he somehow picks the team or causes dressing room unrest a bit absurd.

Even though he isn’t the player he once was I’d still have him in the team ahead of Herrera who has done absolutely nothing to show he is of a decent standard in this league.

Last edited:
Age has sadly caught up with Miller, he is quite clearly finished as a footballer at our level.

I agree,I was glad we signed him for another year as last season he was carrying the team but you can see the pace is no longer there but he does try and doesn't give up.It goes down the same line when McCulloch played his final season and he was a player who would run through brick wall for the team but his legs gave up and unfortunately was always two yards behind younger players and it outdone his previous work as fans sometimes only see present day rather than previous seasons.

Miller is firmly entrenched in the coaching team ,a manager needs to come in and bring him down a peg or two ,the way he was at Kings side at Hampden though I actually wonder if he’s Kings man as regards to feeding info back about the team etc

Please just get rid of him ,he is too old ,past it and because he knows this he wants to take another path ,just don’t let it be with us .

You have been made posting rumours for weeks on this board and not one of them has happened. So excuse me if I think you are making shit up again.

For the second time i will ask what rumours I have made up you've been on line several times since this but accuse me of making stuff up but won't say what it is .

Away back look at my post history and the same on the old board I don't make stuff up or pretend to know anything.

Miller has become the focal point for some people for all our problems. He's in the team because the squad is poor despite Pedro promising us a team of warriors. That hasn't happened. There's no great depth or quality to the squad so Miller is playing.

There's a lot of problems at the club right now and Miller is way down the list. Caixinha was also fixated by him to the detriment of the other problems we had.

For a guy who is past it and contributes nothing, he certainly provokes some amount of debate.
It would be better all round for the Club if he just wasn't there.

There was an occasion where he received the ball out wide in a good position and he hit this low cross to nobody.....In that one moment it said to me me he is done. For a man with his experience and who the manager obviously relies on, it was very poor. Been a great servant and in years to come I will look back fondly to his contribution, but as it stands.....time to hang them up.

Miller has become the focal point for some people for all our problems. He's in the team because the squad is poor despite Pedro promising us a team of warriors. That hasn't happened. There's no great depth or quality to the squad so Miller is playing.

There's a lot of problems at the club right now and Miller is way down the list. Caixinha was also fixated by him to the detriment of the other problems we had.

This sums it up for me. We all know Kenny is past it and shouldn't be starting, but the squad is so poor that the options are limited-not helped by current injuries.
Hopefully we can improve the squad in January and he can take more of a back seat

Miller should have been hunted with the rest of the imposters after the Mother well play-off pumping 2 seasons ago. His pace was gone back then,.

I travel too games with a Bear who will not hear a word against Miller and for the guts of two seasons now I think he has been a waste of a jersey in fact he is getting in the road,The mere mention of Miller causes a row I still say Kenny is done.

Murty made a big gesture with bringing Miller back in as Captain. It's little wonder he's become a focal point.

He's just a very average player now. Unfortunately that's enough to get into the team these days.

Want him out of the first team picture, unfortunately with Morelos' injury he will be featuring even more than hoped.

He drops back the further a game progresses, does my head in..

Whoever the new manager is, unless they're blind, they must see his influence far, far outweighs his contribution. I would get shot of him in January, or sooner if possible.

A player decides who doesn't play because he doesn't like them, and the management team just go along with it.
Don't know what is scarier. Someone inventing that or others believing it.

I'd love to see these facts the FF detectives have pieced together to reach this conclusion.
Why is this so unlikely? I’m sure a lot of people on here have contacts with the management and the squad and know what goes on in training and pre match. Miller was actively undermining Pedro and he has aspirations to be manager. He’s a terrible player now (he used to be more effective) and shows no capability to be a manager. We have enough issues at the club without dealing with 4th columnists so he should be pushed out ASAP.

A much respected player who has now become an absolute cancer in the team.

That word … I won’t use but the insinuation I believe is correct and I would add our so called Captain who didnt back his own manager either.

For me… there is absolutely no doubt ‘player power’ has put us in the predicament we are in right now i.e. no manager and a team going no where!

I would have no regrets if both were phased out completely are both being involved in the undermining of Pedro.

Would it have worked out with Pedro in the long term?

Maybe not but for the manager to be underminedy by both Captain and vice captain and the club allowing this then we really have a d@ngerous situation going on at the club.

‘Player Power’ is the real C word and should be stopped in it’s tracks … at all costs!

tenor.gif

Anyone noticed this? Miller when he picks the best ball up outside the box. Like he is panicking and has no idea what to do:

If I can use a Warburtonism Kenny has no sense of pitch geography,his first touch is woeful and his passing is frightful,The fact he works hard and puts in a lot of effort playing like this doesn't mean he should be playing.

Back