Millport

It is two bluenoses that have the Kelburn (Twa Dugs) but I believe it still has the name of a Tim shop amongst the locals. This hopefully may change:)

i can't believe they even thought about renaming the Kelburn.........never mind calling it the twa dugs.

What a pish name.

i can't believe they even thought about renaming the Kelburn.........never mind calling it the twa dugs.

What a pish name.
Supposedly the name comes from a Robert Burns poem. Fair enough if you're a fan of the bard but the twa dugs? Really?

Anyway, it's still a tim shop and they love their karaoke in there so probably won't have it on except in the background maybe.

Anywhere else will be fine. Only one I know that definitely will have it on is the Tavern.

Supposedly the name comes from a Robert Burns poem. Fair enough if you're a fan of the bard but the twa dugs? Really?

Anyway, it's still a tim shop and they love their karaoke in there so probably won't have it on except in the background maybe.

Anywhere else will be fine. Only one I know that definitely will have it on is the Tavern.
What happened to the Thompsons that owned it? Wee Dale, good Rangers man.

Fraser's or the Tavern for me.

Great wee island if the weathers good.

Never been aware before of any Tim pubs, so I've learned something on this thread.

Used to go over to Millport every Sunday for a drink and then back to largs to go to the Royal.
I have been away a few years but never remembered it as having many tims.

An old mate of mine is doing the live entertainment in the Tavern tonight, does a great Dennis Law impression. Also a good bear.

Back