Let 'em come, Let 'em come, Let 'em come,
We'll only have to beat 'em again,

We're the best team in London,
NO, the best team of all,
Everybody knows us,
We're called Millwall,

Let 'em come, Let 'em come, Let 'em come,
Let 'em all come down to The Den
Let 'em all...... come down......... TO THE DEEEENNNNNNN...

Can't imagine Millwall being at some indetikit stadium with a new feel to it.

I really want to visit the Den. Is it as hostile as it used to be and is reported to be?

I think that would be class and I genuinely don't think there would be big issues. Maybe something organised but generally I think we will be well received.
I agree mate. For most, there wouldn't be any issue, but you just know there would be some sort of activity somewhere - possibly involving other London clubs. It would certainly get a massive police operation. Can't see it ever happening, unfortunately.

I went to see them play Hearts a few seasons back, no problems and a good atmosphere

I see a bit of us in them. Hated by everyone, come with a reputation of trouble even though generally our fans are very well behaved on our travels. They are called everything and the hyperbole surrounding them is unreal.

Only Millwall fans I've met were both big on Rangers and were a great laugh, good luck to Millwall.

Upgraded from the old Den yes, but when I think of identikit new stadiums Millwall doesn't spring to mind.
New build approx. quarter mile from the Den in Cold Blow Lane, but yes I take your point that its probably been up long enough not to be the first of the lego stadiums to jump to mind

New build approx. quarter mile from the Den in Cold Blow Lane, but yes I take your point that its probably been up long enough not to be the first of the lego stadiums to jump to mind

I didn't know it was a new ground mate thought it was just done up, but it was before my time.

I agree mate. For most, there wouldn't be any issue, but you just know there would be some sort of activity somewhere - possibly involving other London clubs. It would certainly get a massive police operation. Can't see it ever happening, unfortunately.

I like Millwall and have huge respect for their fans and where they come from but there would be trouble. 10,000 Bears descending on and taking over pubs in Bermondsey, Peckham and Rotherhithe would not pass without incident.

I like Millwall and have huge respect for their fans and where they come from but there would be trouble. 10,000 Bears descending on and taking over pubs in Bermondsey, Peckham and Rotherhithe would not pass without incident.
Oh, there would definitely be some issues mate.

Through work contacts I have known one of the Millwall main men for a number of years. High up, responsible job in the City and on very good salary etc. But turns into a psychopath at weekends ! :))

He's not got a problem with Rangers. In fact I took him to a Sash Bash at the Cock Tavern many moons a go and he loved it. However he always said that if we ever played them then it would be chaos :))

Can't imagine Millwall being at some indetikit stadium with a new feel to it.

I really want to visit the Den. Is it as hostile as it used to be and is reported to be?
I go to most home games , if I'm not up watching Rangers , have been going since 1990, at the old Den. John Smith MP opened the New Den v Sporting Lisbon. If you ever want to go pm me and you can join us for a few beers pre match , a few on here have done over the years . I've done a wee bit of work with the club and I regularly used to hassle Theo Paphitis when he was Chairman about a pre season game v Rangers , his reply was always the same ' I' d love it but no chance the police would allow it ' Whilst there are a right few Wall also follow Rangers most couldn't give a damn about Scottish football and no one would be welcome around the area ' taking over pubs ' it just wouldn't happen sadly. And as far as that lot coming down it really would be world war 3

No for two reasons firstly I would not know who to support and as tattiet says there would unfortunately be trouble.

However if you want to visit please come down and see supporters who have not compromised for a prawn sandwich. Whelans at Surrey Quays as a few bluenoses in most weekends

No for two reasons firstly I would not know who to support and as tattiet says there would unfortunately be trouble.

However if you want to visit please come down and see supporters who have not compromised for a prawn sandwich. Whelans at Surrey Quays as a few bluenoses in most weekends

I quite fancy that. If I’m not at the Green Man I might pop down. I’m only up the road in Charlton so not far to stagger home.

Where is that pub mate? I used to line in Canada Water was a regular in the China hall

Loved my time down there great lads

Great news for the Millwall fans. Met a few in Vienna last year and they love The Bears and loved travelling abroad to watch us.

Do you think there would be aggro between us and Millwall if we played, or would they be welcoming of us?
Don't think there would be much reason for Rangers fans to find a pub near the ground.
Plenty pubs in London Bridge area then 10 min train to South Bermondsey.

Back