Mini kits

cranky

Any idea when the online store will have new stock?
Want to get my nephew a kit for Xmas but there's no stock.

Not sure if you can go in but the St Enoch store had every size bar 0-6 months in stock last Thursday when I was in.

Is that right that the next size up from 3-4 is 5-6?

Seems to go 2-3, 3-4, 5-6 with no 4-5...?

My wee boy is 4 next month and has been in last season's kit 3-4 size for a year. Getting to the stage where he needs a bigger size but 5-6 seems like it would be too far

My wee boy is 4 next month and has been in last season's kit 3-4 size for a year. Getting to the stage where he needs a bigger size but 5-6 seems like it would be too far

Kids grow quick so would probably grow into it

Yeah I'm aware of that but given the kit is effectively going to be out of date in 6 months I wanted to check that there is definitely no 4-5 size.

Just 5-6, we were in same situation with our little one. He’s 3 just now (4 in January) and had been in age 3-4 in last seasons kit. Took him 5-6 this season and the shirt fits him fine, shorts are too big around the waist though!

Just 5-6, we were in same situation with our little one. He’s 3 just now (4 in January) and had been in age 3-4 in last seasons kit. Took him 5-6 this season and the shirt fits him fine, shorts are too big around the waist though!

That's helpful, thanks mate.

Sorry wasnt on last night

I live in England so not going to get opportunity to get up before christmas. Was looking for size 2-3 years

Sorry wasnt on last night

I live in England so not going to get opportunity to get up before christmas. Was looking for size 2-3 years
I'm out of the country just now, but perhaps a fellow Bear will accept PayPal and ship the kit to you? Christmas spirit and all that...

Back