Minibus to Luxembourg

Walter_Smith

Official Ticketer
BUS FULL:

We have 4 spaces on our minibus from Greenock to Luxembourg. The costs are dependent on if we fill it but approximately:

- £180 return bus and ferry
- £55 hotel room on the Thursday night

We will leave Greenock around 6pm the Wednesday night and pick up on route. We will return the Friday morning after the game, looking to be back in Scotland early hours of Saturday morning.

Payment required today.

Last edited:
Done plenty of trips on a bus, should be mandatory that everyone that goes to Europe does at least one bus journey.

Gone are the days of bears piling into duty free coming out with 1000 fags down there duke and wearing sombreros filled with souvenirs for the kids but would 100% recommend it for anyone that's never done it.

I’m going on the Toryglen bus, don’t know why but minibus just sounds a lot more brutal. See you guys over there haha

I’ve done a Euro trip on a parks of Hamilton coach with comfy seats and a toilet and it was mental and just doable I think because I was only 16.

Flights home are a killer never mind a mini bus ahaha fair play that’ll be bedlam. Anybody who farts should get left at Calais!

The first one was hardcore but it was an experience! Got a bigger bus for this once which is why the spare seats :D

Done plenty of trips on a bus, should be mandatory that everyone that goes to Europe does at least one bus journey.

Gone are the days of bears piling into duty free coming out with 1000 fags down there duke and wearing sombreros filled with souvenirs for the kids but would 100% recommend it for anyone that's never done it.

Prada shades and plenty of after shave was acquired on our duty free escapes last year lol. It still happens mate haha.

I’ve done a Euro trip on a parks of Hamilton coach with comfy seats and a toilet and it was mental and just doable I think because I was only 16.

Flights home are a killer never mind a mini bus ahaha fair play that’ll be bedlam. Anybody who farts should get left at Calais!
Iv’ve done Fiorentina a week before my 18th, Stuttgart when I was 19 and Progres the last time when I was 27. Good squad of my pals going this time so think this may be the easiest of the lot, hopefully with a third round tie secured instead of hitting the vodka cos I was shouting abuse at the manager when he was standing in a Fukin bush

We have 4 spaces on our minibus from Greenock to Luxembourg. The costs are dependent on if we fill it but approximately:

We will leave Greenock around 6pm the Wednesday night and pick up on route. We will return the Friday morning after the game, looking to be back in Scotland early hours of Saturday morning.

Payment required today.
fair play Greenock Britannia :) :cool::D

Payment required today.

Sounds excellent!! This will happen at some point for myself and @rfcjonnya who will bring crumpets and tea.

Payment required today.
Is there still spaces left buddy??

Where is the ferry from/to

Wouldnt be that bad if its rosyth or newcastle. Only a few hours on the bus each side.

£55 per person which I assume is £110 per room is an incredible price for a hotel in Luxembourg City.

BUS FULL:

Payment required today.
Done Stuttgart on bus, fair play for filling it and all best!

Done Munich twice on bus also juventus trust me comin backs a nightmare be twice as bad on a minibus but good luck lads

Done a few trips by bus and the bearable ones were the likes of Bochum, Dortmund and Brugge when you had a relatively short journey from Calais once off the boat?
The likes of Turin and Copenhagen were a nightmare, especially the return journey.

Done a few trips by bus and the bearable ones were the likes of Bochum, Dortmund and Brugge when you had a relatively short journey from Calais once off the boat?
The likes of Turin and Copenhagen were a nightmare, especially the return journey.

27 hours to Copenhagen was brutal.

I actually found the return journey alot easier as I just slept most of it. The excitement of that game took it out me completely.

The way there though, never got a wink and felt every minute of it.

Did one bus trip.
Turin 95, 22 hours on a bus 2 hours on a ferry.
Swore blind after it I would never do it again.
Utter carnage.:))

My first (and last) bus trip was when we played Viktoria Zizkov in Prague. Was on the Nithsdale bus. Took us the best part of 30 hours to get there. Was absolute torcher as I was hungover to feck after being smashed by the time we past Manchester! Got beat 2 nil then had the same bus journey back. Glad I experienced it but never again :D

Bus to Bremen, down to Dover was a canter, it flew in.

Bus straight home after the game was a total nightmare, travelling straight home. Tried to sleep but it wasnt easy!

27 hours to Copenhagen was brutal.

I actually found the return journey alot easier as I just slept most of it. The excitement of that game took it out me completely.

The way there though, never got a wink and felt every minute of it.
I went to Victoria zizkov in the Czech Republic on a bus!!! It was absolutely brutal on the way back.
I remember going to Copenhagen on the day trip flight,left my house early in the morning went for a swally & a wander round Copenhagen/watched the match then I was in the house at 2 a.m !
The thought of one of those buses swimming in pish gives me the fear

BUS FULL:

Payment required today.

Well done again to the Brit boys that will be some journey on a mini bus I’m sure you’s will have a wonderful time like the last time
Enjoy troops

WATP

Back