Mirko maric and zoran nizic

RangersLad1983

According to a Croatian twitter account. This is what it said.

"Glasgow Rangers watch two more Croats: forward Mirko Maric of Osijek and central defender Zoran Nizic of Akhmat Grozny" usually decent information

Was that not the account that broke the Katic news, can’t remember but I’m sure it was

I find it highly unlikely we're looking at another CB with the 4 we have. Goldson and Helander were playing very well together before Helander's injury. Katic speaks for himself every time he comes into the team and Edmunson looks like a brilliant prospect that will come good in the coming years.

The only reason I could think of is that it's simply for contingency purposes in case an offer comes in for Goldson, Katic or Helander.

Watched maybe but unless players move on we won’t be signing either.

Fwiw I’m not convinced Maric will be of the level required when Morelos eventually goes either.

Maybe scouting for the summer.

What was the twitter handle of the guy who constantly embarrassed himself with the Katic,Barasic & Gredza signings?

His bitterness cracked me up.

I'd be very surprised if we're looking at another central defender, unless the plan is to send Edmundson out on loan next season.
Or maybe Goldson has an eye on moving to a club back down south ??

28 this year. May fancy a crack at it again in England.

Pure speculation on my behalf but this wouldn't totally surprise me.

We’ll be “watching” all sorts of players in all sorts of leagues. We need contingencies if big bids come in or contract extensions aren’t agreed. There’s other way to whittle down your options and plans if you don’t watch players.

Only worth getting excited when bids are made. I’m glad we’re scouting and looking at decant players.

I suspect if he wanted to do that it would be at end of the season. If he brought us 55 and a big fee I would wish him well.

I don’t think any of our squad would choose to leave this month, they all want a piece of 55!

Doubt we are looking at a centre half this window. If one or two leave in the summer then probably. I looked and he isn't out of contact, so we would need to spend to get him. At 30 are we going to do that?

Might be looking at another centre half, I would be surprised if you seen Helander again this season. Gerrard said he's still a bit away, then you'd need to factor in the time to get the fitness levels back up.
Remember mate the Russian league has like a 6 week break. So this lad would need a bit of time to catch up fitness wise.

It's the correct business model. Move one on for £ and bring the next hungry player in.

It's the correct business model. Move one on for £ and bring the next hungry player in.
Yep. I wouldn't have a problem with it, because it is the reality and something we need to put into practice in terms of our model.

Left Hadjuk Split in 2018 so he may of caught our eye there.

@bobally thats your team over there right? Is he good?
Sure he moved from Hajduk in 2012
Left Hadjuk Split in 2018 so he may of caught our eye there.

@bobally thats your team over there right? Is he good?
Wouldnt say he was outstanding by any means. Hajduk are at the level of a Killie, Sheep type team for last 10 years. He will be 31 this year but could be a solid 'back up' addition if the price was right. Not sure why we looking at extra CBs right now. My error, he joined Hajduk in 2012.

Back