Missed out on kits again

corkyrfc

I’d first like to say that I am delighted with the quality of the merchandise we get from Hummel, I was very very sceptical at first but they have delivered the goods. The only down side is they haven’t delivered anywhere near enough of said goods. Does anybody have any idea on when the website (gersstoreonline) receives stock so I can try see when stock becomes available for the new home kit for myself and my son as they sold out almost instantly. Or does anyone know if the shop in Glasgow has stock of size XL and age 3/4?

RenfrewBear72

Supply and demand and we are still hamstrung with shite direct mate.

I think I read a post yesterday or day before saying the Glasgow shop had a few xl in but they were a bit tight fit.

corkyrfc

I think I read a post yesterday or day before saying the Glasgow shop had a few xl in but they were a bit tight fit.
Yeah I get that but it’s really frustrating. I thought they might of learned from last year. At the end of the day I am glad we can buy our kit again, I’m just impatient

bkerr72

I’d first like to say that I am delighted with the quality of the merchandise we get from Hummel, I was very very sceptical at first but they have delivered the goods. The only down side is they haven’t delivered anywhere near enough of said goods. Does anybody have any idea on when the website (gersstoreonline) receives stock so I can try see when stock becomes available for the new home kit for myself and my son as they sold out almost instantly. Or does anyone know if the shop in Glasgow has stock of size XL and age 3/4?
I was in the shop on Sunday and all they had was small or 3 and 4xl adult sizes left. There were plenty of kids strips but didn't see what ages were available. The website usually reflects the stock in the shop as well.

Laudrup1

I was in yesterday mate and they have a load of mini kits in for all ages.

New stock of M, L and XL home kit is arriving today according to the boy I spoke to in the store.

Empire

Administrator
Staff member
. Does anybody have any idea on when the website (gersstoreonline) receives stock so I can try see when stock becomes available for the new home kit for myself and my son as they sold out almost instantly. Or does anyone know if the shop in Glasgow has stock of size XL and age 3/4?
It’s quite clear on the website. You can enter your email address for a notification when your size is back in stock.

JW1988

Tried calling the store again
Rang for 2 mins without answer
Frustrating
They could at least have some info on social media

Rangers500

Tried calling the store again
Rang for 2 mins without answer
Frustrating
They could at least have some info on social media
Can you imagine the amount of calls they are getting as we are out of stock. They would need a full time call centre to deal with everyone ringing every other minute.

People just need to chill (easy for me to say as I preordered - which was an option weeks ago as it happens). My memory may be playing tricks on me but I never remember our new shirt being released in May before. I’m sure everyone will have it in the next month or so which is more the timescales that I remember releases previously.

JW1988

Can you imagine the amount of calls they are getting as we are out of stock. They would need a full time call centre to deal with everyone ringing every other minute.

People just need to chill (easy for me to say as I preordered - which was an option weeks ago as it happens). My memory may be playing tricks on me but I never remember our new shirt being released in May before. I’m sure everyone will have it in the next month or so which is more the timescales that I remember releases previously.
Yeah I’m aware of all of the above, it’s not new information. How easy would it be to have a social media account set up, don’t interact with messages etc just put stock updates up.
Or failing that, a message on the phone to say what stock levels are at a certain point of the day. It means people know wether it’s a waste of a trip or not

John Dalrymple

The 1993 shirt was released in may..

Arminius

Official Ticketer

I’m by no means a chubster and had to buy an XXL last season.

I like my football tops to hang loose. All that huggy material is for you lot that do gyms and shite like that.

Wee beer belly, still like the odd game of fives, types definitely need to go up at least one size for these cling film suckers.

Rangers500

Yeah I’m aware of all of the above, it’s not new information. How easy would it be to have a social media account set up, don’t interact with messages etc just put stock updates up.
Or failing that, a message on the phone to say what stock levels are at a certain point of the day. It means people know wether it’s a waste of a trip or not
It would be sensible and easy correct. Something the club should be doing.

Laudrup1

I'm just back from the St. Enoch Shop.

There are adult sizes available in the shop right enough and still a large level of mini kits in stock too.

Went in for a top at £60 and spent £135. :eek:

I'm guessing this happens quite a lot.

Last edited:

JW1988

Was in today
Apparently the M & L never came in the delivery.
Plenty of other sizes though

corkyrfc

My prayers have been answered, must of been keeping an eye on this thread as they restocked and I got it ordered, delighted

corkyrfc

It’s quite clear on the website. You can enter your email address for a notification when your size is back in stock.
Correct, but the thing is the tops went on the website today and still no email. The post was more to see if anybody had any insider knowledge on stock arrival as such

Irn-Bru

Are they big fitting or small fitting tops? I’m usually a small men’s but sometimes need a medium.