Missed out on kits again

corkyrfc

I’d first like to say that I am delighted with the quality of the merchandise we get from Hummel, I was very very sceptical at first but they have delivered the goods. The only down side is they haven’t delivered anywhere near enough of said goods. Does anybody have any idea on when the website (gersstoreonline) receives stock so I can try see when stock becomes available for the new home kit for myself and my son as they sold out almost instantly. Or does anyone know if the shop in Glasgow has stock of size XL and age 3/4?

Supply and demand and we are still hamstrung with shite direct mate.

I think I read a post yesterday or day before saying the Glasgow shop had a few xl in but they were a bit tight fit.

I think I read a post yesterday or day before saying the Glasgow shop had a few xl in but they were a bit tight fit.

Yeah I get that but it’s really frustrating. I thought they might of learned from last year. At the end of the day I am glad we can buy our kit again, I’m just impatient

I’d first like to say that I am delighted with the quality of the merchandise we get from Hummel, I was very very sceptical at first but they have delivered the goods. The only down side is they haven’t delivered anywhere near enough of said goods. Does anybody have any idea on when the website (gersstoreonline) receives stock so I can try see when stock becomes available for the new home kit for myself and my son as they sold out almost instantly. Or does anyone know if the shop in Glasgow has stock of size XL and age 3/4?

I was in the shop on Sunday and all they had was small or 3 and 4xl adult sizes left. There were plenty of kids strips but didn't see what ages were available. The website usually reflects the stock in the shop as well.

I was in yesterday mate and they have a load of mini kits in for all ages.

New stock of M, L and XL home kit is arriving today according to the boy I spoke to in the store.

. Does anybody have any idea on when the website (gersstoreonline) receives stock so I can try see when stock becomes available for the new home kit for myself and my son as they sold out almost instantly. Or does anyone know if the shop in Glasgow has stock of size XL and age 3/4?

It’s quite clear on the website. You can enter your email address for a notification when your size is back in stock.

Tried calling the store again
Rang for 2 mins without answer
Frustrating
They could at least have some info on social media

Tried calling the store again
Rang for 2 mins without answer
Frustrating
They could at least have some info on social media

Can you imagine the amount of calls they are getting as we are out of stock. They would need a full time call centre to deal with everyone ringing every other minute.

People just need to chill (easy for me to say as I preordered - which was an option weeks ago as it happens). My memory may be playing tricks on me but I never remember our new shirt being released in May before. I’m sure everyone will have it in the next month or so which is more the timescales that I remember releases previously.

Can you imagine the amount of calls they are getting as we are out of stock. They would need a full time call centre to deal with everyone ringing every other minute.

People just need to chill (easy for me to say as I preordered - which was an option weeks ago as it happens). My memory may be playing tricks on me but I never remember our new shirt being released in May before. I’m sure everyone will have it in the next month or so which is more the timescales that I remember releases previously.

Yeah I’m aware of all of the above, it’s not new information. How easy would it be to have a social media account set up, don’t interact with messages etc just put stock updates up.
Or failing that, a message on the phone to say what stock levels are at a certain point of the day. It means people know wether it’s a waste of a trip or not

The 1993 shirt was released in may..

I’m by no means a chubster and had to buy an XXL last season.

I like my football tops to hang loose. All that huggy material is for you lot that do gyms and shite like that.

Wee beer belly, still like the odd game of fives, types definitely need to go up at least one size for these cling film suckers.

Yeah I’m aware of all of the above, it’s not new information. How easy would it be to have a social media account set up, don’t interact with messages etc just put stock updates up.
Or failing that, a message on the phone to say what stock levels are at a certain point of the day. It means people know wether it’s a waste of a trip or not

It would be sensible and easy correct. Something the club should be doing.

Happened last season and the poor lassie got absolutely hounded for her troubles.

That’s why either an account that simply doesn’t respond to incoming messages or failing that an automated message on the phone would work

I'm just back from the St. Enoch Shop.

There are adult sizes available in the shop right enough and still a large level of mini kits in stock too.

Went in for a top at £60 and spent £135. :eek:

I'm guessing this happens quite a lot.

Last edited:
Was in today
Apparently the M & L never came in the delivery.
Plenty of other sizes though

My prayers have been answered, must of been keeping an eye on this thread as they restocked and I got it ordered, delighted

It’s quite clear on the website. You can enter your email address for a notification when your size is back in stock.
Correct, but the thing is the tops went on the website today and still no email. The post was more to see if anybody had any insider knowledge on stock arrival as such

Are they big fitting or small fitting tops? I’m usually a small men’s but sometimes need a medium.

It’s a complete joke frankly regardless of what excuses people make it shouldn’t be this hard to buy a new strip. No other big club sees a shambles like this with stock

I still think people are making a bigger deal of it than is required.

I walked in to the shop yesterday and bought one no bother. Is it THAT difficult?

That it was May as a pre-release seems to have folk blowing up. If they option was to wait for 6 weeks and just have the entire load ready to go, people would have been bemoaning the fact that it wasn't released earlier.

There have maybe been issues here and there but that is not accounting for the fight we've got with our retail contract at present.

People just seem to go nuclear immediately these days if anything isn't 100% perfect NOW!

Didn't get one today? Buy it in a few days time...

I still think people are making a bigger deal of it than is required.

I walked in to the shop yesterday and bought one no bother. Is it THAT difficult?

That it was May as a pre-release seems to have folk blowing up. If they option was to wait for 6 weeks and just have the entire load ready to go, people would have been bemoaning the fact that it wasn't released earlier.

There have maybe been issues here and there but that is not accounting for the fight we've got with our retail contract at present.

People just seem to go nuclear immediately these days if anything isn't 100% perfect NOW!

Didn't get one today? Buy it in a few days time...

Any thread seems to just be you making out its no big deal getting one.

The fact that we have loads of fans outwith Glasgow and work means they can't get to the shop.

The online store sells out as fast as they come in.

It's undeniable, no other club has this problem buying their strips.

Managed to get an XL ordered via the website yesterday no problem. Got the despatch email today and should have it by the end of the week.

I’m sure I remember it coming out in May 1992 and some people wearing it to the Cup Final?

I’m happy to wait, my son will want one with someone’s name & number and that means waiting until the end of August depending on who he wants and the transfer business is done.

Any thread seems to just be you making out its no big deal getting one.

The fact that we have loads of fans outwith Glasgow and work means they can't get to the shop.

The online store sells out as fast as they come in.

It's undeniable, no other club has this problem buying their strips.

Name me another club going through what our club is on its retail deal?

There's no point in stamping your feet saying "no other club" when it completely ignores the facts around our situation. That's when everyone has to take a wee step back and not moan their arse of that everything isn't perfect.

I'm also past the stage of bothering about this modern attitude that simply because "I" can't get it, the World is falling to shite. People moan about the shop being open at 11am instead of before they go to work, people moan it's not open past 6pm, people moan they don't live in Glasgow so can't get to it, people moan they can't check the size of the strips online and might have to go in to the shop to swap it.

People outwith Glasgow can't make a trip during the week as they work? Go on the weekend then. Get a pal to buy it and mail it to you if you're in Aberdeen and even that trip is too much.

The online store sells out quickly? That means people are getting them. You'll get yours...

You want to just be able to order it online while they don't have it in stock?

People moaned last year that they ordered online and they were then in the shops first. They've changed that this year on that basis. They can't win.

Everyone that wants a strip or piece of kit will get one. Patience is the name of the game and the furore around it all, given we couldn't even buy them at all a little over a year ago, is beyond sensible or reasonable.

I’m sure I remember it coming out in May 1992 and some people wearing it to the Cup Final?

I’m happy to wait, my son will want one with someone’s name & number and that means waiting until the end of August depending on who he wants and the transfer business is done.

I certainly remember us wearing our new strip in that final but I wasn't certain it was released by that point. We did it in 1994 too wearing the "Gazza" strip against Dundee United (thanks Ally Maxwell and Dave McPherson) before he signed too. I can't remember if it was on sale at that point either.

Name me another club going through what our club is on its retail deal?

There's no point in stamping your feet saying "no other club" when it completely ignores the facts around our situation. That's when everyone has to take a wee step back and not moan their arse of that everything isn't perfect.

I'm also past the stage of bothering about this modern attitude that simply because "I" can't get it, the World is falling to shite. People moan about the shop being open at 11am instead of before they go to work, people moan it's not open past 6pm, people moan they don't live in Glasgow so can't get to it, people moan they can't check the size of the strips online and might have to go in to the shop to swap it.

People outwith Glasgow can't make a trip during the week as they work? Go on the weekend then. Get a pal to buy it and mail it to you if you're in Aberdeen and even that trip is too much.

The online store sells out quickly? That means people are getting them. You'll get yours...

You want to just be able to order it online while they don't have it in stock?

People moaned last year that they ordered online and they were then in the shops first. They've changed that this year on that basis. They can't win.

Everyone that wants a strip or piece of kit will get one. Patience is the name of the game and the furore around it all, given we couldn't even buy them at all a little over a year ago, is beyond sensible or reasonable.

What's the retail actually got to do with it now?

Hummel are making strips and selling them. So there is obviously nothing stopping them making 100 strips or 100,000.

You seem to want to always have a moan about people wanting everything now.

A strip is released and the fans want to give the club money to buy it but can't. That's a problem no matter how you care to dress it up.

Back