Missed out on kits again

What's the retail actually got to do with it now?

Hummel are making strips and selling them. So there is obviously nothing stopping them making 100 strips or 100,000.

You seem to want to always have a moan about people wanting everything now.

A strip is released and the fans want to give the club money to buy it but can't. That's a problem no matter how you care to dress it up.

Theres loads stopping Hummel making 100k of them just now and if that's how you think it works we're as well stopping this now.

My moan about people is legitimate. They'll get a strip shortly. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the St Enoch shop have any of last years mini kits available? My best friend is having twins and I really want to get them their first kits, but as they grow so quick I would rather get them cheaper ones! I would be looking for 0-6 or 6-12 at a push! Thanks :)

What's the retail actually got to do with it now?

Hummel are making strips and selling them. So there is obviously nothing stopping them making 100 strips or 100,000.

You seem to want to always have a moan about people wanting everything now.

A strip is released and the fans want to give the club money to buy it but can't. That's a problem no matter how you care to dress it up.

There is no historical data for them to base their forecasts on.

One year through a retail deal that is being taken to court time and again.

Four years of practically no sales through Sports Direct , who are still refusing to advise the club on how many sales they did when the club paid £3m to get out the 7 year notice period.

You do know how forecasting / planning / logisitics affects working capital , don't you?

Does anyone know if the St Enoch shop have any of last years mini kits available? My best friend is having twins and I really want to get them their first kits, but as they grow so quick I would rather get them cheaper ones! I would be looking for 0-6 or 6-12 at a push! Thanks :)

You might get them in JD sports larger branches on the discount rails...

There is no historical data for them to base their forecasts on.

One year through a retail deal that is being taken to court time and again.

Four years of practically no sales through Sports Direct , who are still refusing to advise the club on how many sales they did when the club paid £3m to get out the 7 year notice period.

You do know how forecasting / planning / logisitics affects working capital , don't you?

Shug, Shug, Shug...

Don't you get it? HE didn't get HIS strip IMMEDIATELY and therefore everything is wrong with the entire process.

Away with your logic and appraisal of the situation.

Shug, Shug, Shug...

Don't you get it? HE didn't get HIS strip IMMEDIATELY and therefore everything is wrong with the entire process.

Away with your logic and appraisal of the situation.

Does my posts sounds petty or moany or dramatic like you try to make out?

Or is it a reasonable question to ask why strips sell out within an hour of going online?

No I do not know anything about forecast. Well maybe except for the second season Hummel haven't managed to provide adequate stock

Does my posts sounds petty or moany or dramatic like you try to make out?

Or is it a reasonable question to ask why strips sell out within an hour of going online?

No I do not know anything about forecast. Well maybe except for the second season Hummel haven't managed to provide adequate stock

They absolutely do sound dramatic. You're across pretty much all the topics on the subject (like you're complaining about me doing) and while others seem to be getting on with buying what and when they can, then waiting for other stock to come in, you're still on here being "moany" as you put it.

They sell out so quickly as there's a massive fucking demand for them which is a good thing. You'll get your strip / merch when the people who've been quicker than you so far online (or made an attempt to get to the store we're allowed to operate with) stop beating you to it.

There was a sale rack of last years gear and I didn't see any on it when I was in the other day. It was all adult gear / strips / goalie tops etc.

About as good as you might get (and there's the whole SDi side of this) would be these ones from the year before we started with Hummel.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Puma-Gla...66:m:m3rxjOjb8hvTvlIscKs1_rg&var=424285334157

Rather than given MA anything, I'd be inclined just to fork out the £40 for the new kits compared to the £20 that last years ones (if anyone has stock left) were on sale at if you can afford it. If you pick the right size, they'll get the years wear out of it. My two did last year certainly.

There was a sale rack of last years gear and I didn't see any on it when I was in the other day. It was all adult gear / strips / goalie tops etc.

About as good as you might get (and there's the whole SDi side of this) would be these ones from the year before we started with Hummel.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Puma-Gla...66:m:m3rxjOjb8hvTvlIscKs1_rg&var=424285334157

Rather than given MA anything, I'd be inclined just to fork out the £40 for the new kits compared to the £20 that last years ones (if anyone has stock left) were on sale at if you can afford it. If you pick the right size, they'll get the years wear out of it. My two did last year certainly.

As I said I noticed lat season stock on sale in JD sports at Silverburn and Buchanan St the last time I was in Glasgow (over a fortnight ago)

They absolutely do sound dramatic. You're across pretty much all the topics on the subject (like you're complaining about me doing) and while others seem to be getting on with buying what and when they can, then waiting for other stock to come in, you're still on here being "moany" as you put it.

They sell out so quickly as there's a massive fucking demand for them which is a good thing. You'll get your strip / merch when the people who've been quicker than you so far online (or made an attempt to get to the store we're allowed to operate with) stop beating you to it.

I'll leave you to it

I certainly remember us wearing our new strip in that final but I wasn't certain it was released by that point. We did it in 1994 too wearing the "Gazza" strip against Dundee United (thanks Ally Maxwell and Dave McPherson) before he signed too. I can't remember if it was on sale at that point either.
The NIAR strip with the big collar was available in the May, I got it for my birthday from the people in my office. Must have been available around the Laudrup Cup Final but can’t remember if it was out before it or not.

I think the Cup Final might have been mid-month because of Euro96?

Last edited:
I ordered a large online yesterday. Went down to the store today and they never had any L’s in stock (was for my mate going away his holiday).

Was in today, never seen any.

Not long out the shop, tons of kits but unfortunately no kits 3-4.

The women said just go on the website and get one...

m7fbev.jpg
t05dn4.jpg
301ehcj.jpg

For those of you who got your new top. I find them much larger than last year? Is it just me or is everyone finding out the same thing?

Just in there getting a home top, seemed to have plenty of every size available. None of the black/orange training tops left it looked like.

One thing I couldn’t get my head around was the fact that there’s no changing facilities at all. Staff said just to try on over what I was wearing in the middle of the store. To top it off, there are no mirrrors except for next to the hat section so you can see your head or your crotch, but nothing in between! Seems like a massive oversight!

Just out there, plenty of stock apart from all home strip socks and kids size 3-4 years. £200 well spent there.

I got a 3/4 years yesterday, there were 4 of them.
My wee guy has just turned 3, last seasons 2/3 year kit is the same size on him as the new kits 3/4 year size.
I was trying for my nephew who is turning 6 but he is tiny lol, try again in a few weeks.

I got lucky last week at St Enoch. Went in the morning and said stock would be arriving at 1pm. Managed to get a medium and 2 mini kits for my boys. They didn’t even have time to put them on the rails as they were going straight out the door.

Plenty of kits online and in store no sold out this time come on bears get buying what happened to all the guys moaning they couldn’t get one ?? Plenty now

Ordered online earlier, all sizes available. Supply chain must be in full flow, stocked up for the foreseeable!

I was trying for my nephew who is turning 6 but he is tiny lol, try again in a few weeks.

I bought the 5/6 for my nephew who turns 5 next week, and I'm paranoid that it'll be too small for him; it looks tiny. I don't get to see him very often so I'm not really sure how big he is.

Got my home top today, much better fit than last year's kit in a small. Last year's was like a tent but this one fits ok.

Only one thing I'd change and that would be to make the collar on the neck and arms a little tighter as they are quite loose.

Other than that a massive upgrade on last year's kit.

went in on Monday, no Ks available for shirt printing, we are getting a order in on Wednesday tho

Went in a hour ago, no Es, not to worry we are getting a order in next Wednesday

on a side note I know everyone has their opinion but the home jersey isn’t a patch on last years. Far too much going on with this one, the bee logo isn’t great, far better with just HUMMEL written

Do people realise that if you wait a few months you will be able to get one easily. I never understand why people get upset if they don’t get one as soon as it’s out. I suppose if it’s for kids it’s slightly different.

Got my home top today, much better fit than last year's kit in a small. Last year's was like a tent but this one fits ok.

Only one thing I'd change and that would be to make the collar on the neck and arms a little tighter as they are quite loose.

Other than that a massive upgrade on last year's kit.

Get yourself to the gym and get some bigger arms to fill it :))

Went in this morning at opening time and never had any home tops in a large. Plenty of other sizes and the medium fitted me but would prefer the large. A shame as I wanted it for holiday to Thailand tomorrow.

Never mind got another 3 t shirts and a cup and will buy when I get home.

Spent £230 the day. Top looks immense in real life . Actually a fucking belter

Back