Missed out on kits again

AEW

Plenty of kits online and in store no sold out this time come on bears get buying what happened to all the guys moaning they couldn’t get one ?? Plenty now

Aurelius72

Ordered online earlier, all sizes available. Supply chain must be in full flow, stocked up for the foreseeable!

GimmeShelter

Official Ticketer
Got my home top today, much better fit than last year's kit in a small. Last year's was like a tent but this one fits ok.

Only one thing I'd change and that would be to make the collar on the neck and arms a little tighter as they are quite loose.

Other than that a massive upgrade on last year's kit.

hammer17

Official Ticketer
went in on Monday, no Ks available for shirt printing, we are getting a order in on Wednesday tho

Went in a hour ago, no Es, not to worry we are getting a order in next Wednesday

on a side note I know everyone has their opinion but the home jersey isn’t a patch on last years. Far too much going on with this one, the bee logo isn’t great, far better with just HUMMEL written

EverGer

Do people realise that if you wait a few months you will be able to get one easily. I never understand why people get upset if they don’t get one as soon as it’s out. I suppose if it’s for kids it’s slightly different.

Boab4

Got my home top today, much better fit than last year's kit in a small. Last year's was like a tent but this one fits ok.

Only one thing I'd change and that would be to make the collar on the neck and arms a little tighter as they are quite loose.

Other than that a massive upgrade on last year's kit.
Get yourself to the gym and get some bigger arms to fill it :))

Mr Souness

Went in this morning at opening time and never had any home tops in a large. Plenty of other sizes and the medium fitted me but would prefer the large. A shame as I wanted it for holiday to Thailand tomorrow.

Never mind got another 3 t shirts and a cup and will buy when I get home.

Byson

Official Ticketer
Spent £230 the day. Top looks immense in real life . Actually a fucking belter

GMC1

Not sure if it's already been stated before buy JD sports at Glasgow Fort are now stocking the home kit

dunn1872

Was in the store at St Enoch square yesterday getting my nephew's top for his birthday. Plenty of stock in for adults and kids.

cloudy73

Got my online delivery today - XL shirt - by fk, its tight - all my other gers tops are XL!!

Has anyone managed to swap the shirt at the store in St Enoch out of interest. (still has label on et all, worn once)

Heads up - XL guys...you might need to go up one size!!

cloudy73

...in the shop today during lunch break and swapped top for another size no worries at all...:)

Now for today at least, I can leave the top sitting in full glorious view at my work desk just to piss off the tarrier bastards...