Missile throwing

Anyone got the cahoonas (I haven't) for phoning up RC radio or BBC shortbread to ask their views on missile throwing at the piggery - should they be fined by UEFA?

Also to ask why it wasn't reported in any of the newspapers that pollute this hate filled little country when the video footage is clear as day who threw them - one was even in his seat at the time.

Would be nice to hear them wriggle out of that one!
Sorry "off field issue" cannot be discussed. Goodbye. Next up we have Brendan wanting to discuss Steven Gerrard.

Is that right?
Where was this?
I sit in the Main Stand and go to all the home games, I never noticed anything like that happening, is this a regular occurrence?

SJ Front block 2. hibs boy taking a throw in. I dont document every incident. That's just one I seen on Sunday

no need to be so condescending, i'll stick to putting the boot into the scum, you stick to putting the boot into rangers fans

I'd just prefer our fans to behave and not get fines or negative press articles (well less). Couldn't care less how fans of other teams behave.

Did we not get lambasted for hitting Petrov with a paper cup?

Something along the lines of it could have been anything?
Aye and within a week the culprit was found & banned.
Still waiting on the lighter thrower , the numerous coin throwers........oh and the easiest one you would think the mobile phone thrower!

no need for bears to phone tonight just sit back and enjoy the meltdown
Yes there is a need to phone and bring it up, media ran with story's about Rangers fans getting a game in the Europa cup stopped until bits of scrunched up paper was removed and claimed we could be in trouble with UEFA.

Actual bottles were thrown last night which were quite clearly seen, whether these were plastic or glass bottles i have no idea, but the issue also is why were people allowed in with these bottles, you also can't buy a bottle of water at Ibrox because it could be used as a missile, I suggest that either the mankies are selling bottles of juice/water or they aren't being searched when they go in.

The silence from the media once again is shocking, but not surprising in the least.

I would also suggest anyone phoning snyde to state they want to speak about last nights game, they will ask you what you want to talk about, so just tell them shite about how Lennon made mistakes blah blah as that's the hurdle you have to bypass, If you tell them you want to talk about the disgraceful scenes with the bottles, they won't let you on, sad as that is, that's how they operate sadly.

Share the videos so at least people can see them before going on radio to talk about them.

Not seen this any videos kicking about?

For posterity - I have just now made this GIF. Note the guy just above the orange sign, who clearly throws something (a coin?); and the guy at the right can be seen winding up to throw a cup, then walking away after he threw it.

Surely Celtc, home of Sporting Integrity, can identify and ban these people?

KyiKznD.gif

Last edited:
Yes there is a need to phone and bring it up, media ran with story's about Rangers fans getting a game in the Europa cup stopped until bits of scrunched up paper was removed and claimed we could be in trouble with UEFA.

Actual bottles were thrown last night which were quite clearly seen, whether these were plastic or glass bottles i have no idea, but the issue also is why were people allowed in with these bottles, you also can't buy a bottle of water at Ibrox because it could be used as a missile, I suggest that either the mankies are selling bottles of juice/water or they aren't being searched when they go in.

The silence from the media once again is shocking, but not surprising in the least.

I would also suggest anyone phoning snyde to state they want to speak about last nights game, they will ask you what you want to talk about, so just tell them shite about how Lennon made mistakes blah blah as that's the hurdle you have to bypass, If you tell them you want to talk about the disgraceful scenes with the bottles, they won't let you on, sad as that is, that's how they operate sadly.

On you go then. I'll be here. Listening

I'd just prefer our fans to behave and not get fines or negative press articles (well less). Couldn't care less how fans of other teams behave.
Yeah you're only interested in the big bad Rangers fans on a thread about another set of fans misbehaving and the media's reluctance to cover it.

You should apply for a job in our media. You're just their kind of guy.

Don’t normally listen unless I’m heading in to work on a night shift, but will be compulsive listening this evening.

Back