Missile throwing

For posterity - I have just now made this GIF...

N9YT52X.gif
Should have made it bigger bro,there's a guy far left throwing things as well.

Anyone got the cahoonas (I haven't) for phoning up RC radio or BBC shortbread to ask their views on missile throwing at the piggery - should they be fined by UEFA?

Also to ask why it wasn't reported in any of the newspapers that pollute this hate filled little country when the video footage is clear as day who threw them - one was even in his seat at the time.

Would be nice to hear them wriggle out of that one!
If anyone does , they wont get on.

Cups and missiles reign down on the Cluj players celebrating their 4th goal.

The reason you have missed it is because of the media blackout on celtc stories.

The media can black it out if they like but it can be shared on social media and sent to Uefa, although I doubt their rep at the game would have missed it, so another fine coming their way.

Just heard them saying they will havre to work sundays if they get through to the groups as if they wouldnt bother if only rangers through.

If you look at the numbers, we had 15 or so fans on the pitch and 3 or 4 on top of the dugout that collapsed at Killie. They had about the same number swarming the Cluj players and throw garbage at them, with no media reaction. Compare and contrast.

Why is the steward breaking up a team celebrating in the actual field of play? When did that become a thing?
They are genuinely allowed to do what they want, as a football club, without condemnation, without criticism, without just cause, they just do. So, it's all o.k.
We as a country and a football league are utterly f.ucked.
If we do win 55 this season, I predict absolute carnage in and around our towns and cities, they are spoiled bastards and imagine this magnified ten-fold.

Every link posted on here is being taken down.

Gifs are the way to go. UEFA would be able to request actual footage you'd imagine if they deemed it necessary

Why is the steward breaking up a team celebrating in the actual field of play? When did that become a thing?
They are genuinely allowed to do what they want, as a football club, without condemnation, without criticism, without just cause, they just do. So, it's all o.k.
We as a country and a football league are utterly f.ucked.
If we do win 55 this season, I predict absolute carnage in and around our towns and cities, they are spoiled bastards and imagine this magnified ten-fold.

Those 2 stewards are raging, right over ignoring the crowd so they can try and stop the other team celebrating.

Couldn't make it up.

Those 2 stewards are raging, right over ignoring the crowd so they can try and stop the other team celebrating.

Couldn't make it up.
When did that become allowed? A thing? Is that genuinely within the laws/security of the game, I'm not sure I've ever seen that before where 'staff' are allowed to enter the field of play and remonstrate with professional sportsmen, I'm trying to be grown up about this, I know...!

Was Alfredo racially abused by the Kilmarnock fans and if so that is f####n disgraceful.
It’s clear as day on the Twitter feed from their crackpot fan Sawers. The one he is filming from the stand.

About 7.20 mins/seconds into it. Just in case any journo wants to have a look. Again.

What got me about Cluj's fourth goal was the stuff thrown at the players but also the stewards trying to break up the Cluj team's celebrations. It is not the job of stewards to manhandle player's back onto the pitch. The stewards should have been looking at the crowd in case of a pitch invasion.
Yes their stewards were more like bouncers aggressively stopping the opposition players from celebrating the nasty looks on their faces tells a story undoubtably on orders from the paedohider management to behave that way against opposition players, instead of stewarding the crowd who were throwing stuff at them.

What got me about Cluj's fourth goal was the stuff thrown at the players but also the stewards trying to break up the Cluj team's celebrations. It is not the job of stewards to manhandle player's back onto the pitch. The stewards should have been looking at the crowd in case of a pitch invasion.
Yes their stewards were more like bouncers aggressively stopping the opposition players from celebrating the nasty looks on their faces tells a story undoubtably on orders from the paedohider management to behave that way against opposition players, instead of stewarding the crowd who were throwing stuff at them.

Yeah you're only interested in the big bad Rangers fans on a thread about another set of fans misbehaving and the media's reluctance to cover it.

You should apply for a job in our media. You're just their kind of guy.

I'm not only interested in it. If you canny see the hypocrisy in slating other fans when ours do it then good luck to ye.

I'm not only interested in it. If you canny see the hypocrisy in slating other fans when ours do it then good luck to ye.
If you can't see the twisted logic in your mentality then you'll need that luck more than me, that's for sure, so why don't you keep it.

Carry on though and keep telling yourself we're all hypocrites just to try and justify your warped mindset despite not knowing any one of us or what we've said in the past about similar incidents involving Rangers fans. So you just keep on digging. And don't forget to fire your CV away to all the usual media outlets. You can write the last few paragraphs on the our rivals negative coverage. You know the ones where they always deflect everything back to us? Of course you do.

By the way, Not wasting any more of my time on you. So enjoy getting the last word if you must, and I know you must.

Back