Missile throwing

Is there a working video that can he continually sent to the mhedia and UEFA to ram it down their throats?

Tramp stewards manhandling professional footballers because they beat their mhanky team.

They really are vermin.
You've got hooligans throwing stuff at sportsmen.
And hooligans employed to keep the peace who actually assault the sportsmen instead of doing what they are paid for.

Bizarre.

It happened to Lafferty back in the day and at least once last season when these bastards have thrown our players about for scoring.

Then you have the cowardly swede? who can play and celebrate with the local police.

A joke.

Trying to find an email address to complain to uefa????
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately i'm not to bright when it comes to sending videos,thought i had saved the above video to send,but not worky,lol
how do i save this to send,or even better can someone post the link please.

Last edited:
If you can't see the twisted logic in your mentality then you'll need that luck more than me, that's for sure, so why don't you keep it.

Carry on though and keep telling yourself we're all hypocrites just to try and justify your warped mindset despite not knowing any one of us or what we've said in the past about similar incidents involving Rangers fans. So you just keep on digging. And don't forget to fire your CV away to all the usual media outlets. You can write the last few paragraphs on the our rivals negative coverage. You know the ones where they always deflect everything back to us? Of course you do.

By the way, Not wasting any more of my time on you. So enjoy getting the last word if you must, and I know you must.

Understanding hypocrisy and calling everyone on the board hypocrites are completely different things. A warped mindset ? Get over yourself, I highlighted an incident of our fans throwing missiles literally days before. I just stated a fact.

"Not knowing any one of us" I know plenty of people on here. You have a really poor grasp on reality, almost mentally challenged behaviour how you've blown up and not being able to comprehend what's been said. All the best to you.

Back