Missile throwing

It’ll be in the UEFA report for sure. Not that you would ever know if you hadn’t seen it yourself. The bias In the Scottish press is so transparent they don’t even try to hide it and haven’t done for years.

An absolute sham.
we will see

"angry mentally challengeds who never got their own way". That's it exactly. And the media, politicians and authorities in Scotland have told them it is all fine to act like this if they don't get there way.

And if they do get there well? Well it's still fine to trample on copper vans etc.

The spoilt bastard of Scottish football and not a peep will be said about it.

What got me about Cluj's fourth goal was the stuff thrown at the players but also the stewards trying to break up the Cluj team's celebrations. It is not the job of stewards to manhandle player's back onto the pitch. The stewards should have been looking at the crowd in case of a pitch invasion.

It seems like crowd disorder is acceptable when their favourite team finish in 2nd place on a big Euro night.

Far too much disappointment on the field to even mention the throwing of missiles.

Yes, noticed that when I saw a clip of the winning goal. Not on the agenda of the Scottish Media to mention this so it will be swept under the carpet. I'm sure UEFA will have noted it tho.

You would expect Chris Gollum McLaughlin, BBCs caped crusader on all things fan behaviour to appear on Reporting Scotland later, standing on the pitch beside a pile of bottles, tutting and shaking his head. After all, he did a report on the eve of the seasons opener. And raced down to Rugby Park to stand in the "destroyed" disabled shelter. If not we can only assume that this campaign of his is yet another example of his sickening sectarian bigotry and hes only really interested in one set of fans behaviour.

What got me about Cluj's fourth goal was the stuff thrown at the players but also the stewards trying to break up the Cluj team's celebrations. It is not the job of stewards to manhandle player's back onto the pitch. The stewards should have been looking at the crowd in case of a pitch invasion.

Stewards would have probably joined in the invasion......

This rips ma knitting to fck. They do it all the time, they are there to control the crowd, not the players.

UEFA will fine them again, but as always stop short of shutting their shithole.

It much said about by the press.In fact nothing said about it.Not part of the agenda so swept.Much like something else that’s not on their agenda.

I mentioned this in another thread. If this was us that threw stuff at opposition players there would be a media witch hunt against us.

Between that last night and Alfie, clear as day, being called a monkey at Kilmarnock, not a peep.

There is a definite separate rule for us.

The filth stewards.

It should be remembered that when one of the filth ran onto the park, to attack the AC Milan goalie 'Diddy', the stewards involved, shoved him back into the stand from whence he came.

Not apprehend him, but allow him to potentially flee from the scene.

They have got it worked all down to a 'T'.

You can guarantee that the Romanian FA won't bring it up when one of their team's fans did the same thing in the last round of EL qualifiers.

As i said in match thread it looked like a Missile thrown after Cluj first goal not just the 4th

Yes, noticed that when I saw a clip of the winning goal. Not on the agenda of the Scottish Media to mention this so it will be swept under the carpet. I'm sure UEFA will have noted it tho.
should tweet UEFA it mate,get it out there

Fully expect a fine, there's videos showing bottles being thrown.

Last edited:
Can’t really blame the stewards for manhandling the players. They are paid for by Celtic and are obviously told in briefings if anything like that happens to do it. We obviously don’t tell our stewards similar

Back