Missing Evidence

RFraserC

Official Ticketer
Finally a response !!

Get contacting to keep pressure on them.

Hi .........

Thanks for getting in touch. Just an email to let you know that Humza’s government team will be issuing a response to your enquiry. Due to the volume of correspondence they receive, it can take around 20 working days to prepare a response. Any follow up enquiries should be directed to CabSecJustice@gov.scot

Best wishes,

Helen Walker
(Office of Humza Yousaf MSP)

t: (0141) 882 4647 / t: (0131) 348 6209 | m: 07505392628
e: helen.walker@parliament.scot|
MSP Office | 1612-1614 Paisley Road West | Glasgow | G52 3QN

And another.....

Good afternoon Mr .........

Mr Yousaf has received your email of 21 March 2019. Your email is receiving attention and a reply will be issued to you in due course.

Kind regards

Janet

Janet Davis l Assistant Private Secretary
Office of Humza Yousaf, Cabinet Secretary for Justice

Scottish Government, Room 1W.11, St Andrew's House, Regent Road, Edinburgh, EH1 3DG lCabSecJustice@gov.scot l www.gov.scot l

Good afternoon Mr......
it will take around 20 days to make up a credible excuse, so if you don't hear from Mr Yousaf after that then F@ck off.
He will be hoping that the Brexit will be the main topic in 20 days time and he can hide behind that he is very busy at the moment but will return to your complaints soon, by that time they will be in full independent for Scotland mode and will flannel it our another few weeks until it was yesterday’s news and not in the public’s interest to pursue due to costs

Humza Youseless, (Sniff Sniff) I wouldn't hold my breath on any type of positive action why would he pursue his fellow schum.

He will be hoping that the Brexit will be the main topic in 20 days time and he can hide behind that he is very busy at the moment but will return to your complaints soon, by that time they will be in full independent for Scotland mode and will flannel it our another few weeks until it was yesterday’s news and not in the public’s interest to pursue due to costs

No wonder we get pissed all over !! So do we just meekly give up or keep asking questions ?

Could you explain what action you have taken ?

No wonder we get pissed all over !! So do we just meekly give up or keep asking questions ?

Could you explain what action you have taken ?
Wtf you on about? I have reasons we will be given from the Government not giving a proper response to very legitimate questions asked of them.
Where you get us not asking questions in my post is as big a mystery as where the evidence has gone.

Humza Youseless, (Sniff Sniff) I wouldn't hold my breath on any type of positive action why would he pursue his fellow schum.

Because of his position he has to respond.

It’s no wonder we are treated the way we are with a support too easy to give up rather than fight our corner.

Dear Mr RFraserC
A wee boy stole the evidence and ran away.
Are you Yes yet?
Regards
Humza Useless
Justice Minister Supreme !

HPFkR5q.jpg

Only by asking the question will we have a right to reply.

What did you ask him ?
I’ve asked him why after the shenanigans earlier in this case why it wasn’t made a watched case just incase anything else happened delaying the appearance of the accused in the dock.

I fully expect the answer I gave you that you didn’t like .

I’ve asked him why after the shenanigans earlier in this case why it wasn’t made a watched case just incase anything else happened delaying the appearance of the accused in the dock.

I fully expect the answer I gave you that you didn’t like .

This answer ?

"I'm hoping that the Brexit will be the main topic next 20 days time and I can hide behind that I am very busy at the moment but will return to your complaints soon, by that time they we will be in full independent for Scotland mode and I will flannel it our another few weeks until it was yesterday’s news and not in the public’s interest to pursue due to costs"

Start demanding answers instead of rolling over, lets see what the reply is before making up crap statements like above !!!

This answer ?

"I'm hoping that the Brexit will be the main topic next 20 days time and I can hide behind that I am very busy at the moment but will return to your complaints soon, by that time they we will be in full independent for Scotland mode and I will flannel it our another few weeks until it was yesterday’s news and not in the public’s interest to pursue due to costs"
Yip or at least along those lines, it won’t be the first or last time a politician uses other things going on to hide behind, government have released white papers on Saturday mornings to try and skirt over thing.

They tried to ease things through the day after the Queens mother died and just after Diana’s funeral so don’t be surprised if this charlatan tries to put out shite round about one of the Brexit days t.

Yip or at least along those lines, it won’t be the first or last time a politician uses other things going on to hide behind, government have released white papers on Saturday mornings to try and skirt over thing.

They tried to ease things through the day after the Queens mother died and just after Diana’s funeral so don’t be surprised if this charlatan tries to put out shite round about one of the Brexit days t.

I totally understand politics but your seriously saying this is the reply to expect ?

I totally understand politics but your seriously saying this is the reply to expect ?

I’m saying he will hide behind other major stories when he does give a limp answer, if you’re expecting an answer of a full review or a head to roll then you don’t really understand politics.

You knew exactly what I meant but tried to be a smarty.

I’m saying he will hide behind other major stories when he does give a limp answer, if you’re expecting an answer of a full review or a head to roll then you don’t really understand politics.

You knew exactly what I meant but tried to be a smarty.

As a constituent of his I will be demanding an answer to the question asked. Not ever I have said I want a full review or heads to roll. Just an answer to my question.

I just wish more supporters would demand the same instead of hiding behind what politicians might say or do or what's gone on before, maybe that's where the problem lies ?

As a constituent of his I will be demanding an answer to the question asked. Not ever I have said I want a full review or heads to roll. Just an answer to my question.

I just wish more supporters would demand the same instead of hiding behind what politicians might say or do or what's gone on before, maybe that's where the problem lies ?
Your my hero. If you think you’re the only person pursuing an answer then your daft, I hope you go to his surgery every week to demand an answer but I think you will be disappointed as all evidence of the evidence disappearing will be well covered up and untraceable now.

If your lucky he may say that his department are looking into stop this happening again and he will go on to thank you as a constituent for being concerned.

It doesn’t make it right but they don’t answer to anyone who cares about our club so there’s no rush for them to do anything

Your my hero. If you think you’re the only person pursuing an answer then your daft, I hope you go to his surgery every week to demand an answer but I think you will be disappointed as all evidence of the evidence disappearing will be well covered up and untraceable now.

If your lucky he may say that his department are looking into stop this happening again and he will go on to thank you as a constituent for being concerned.

It doesn’t make it right but they don’t answer to anyone who cares about our club so there’s no rush for them to do anything

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...B7CBECABABCDDAB37382B7CBECABABCDDAB&FORM=VIRE

Also does not do weekly surgeries, here is a list if your interested:

6pm-7pm 1st Monday of the Month

Priesthill and Nitshill Parish Church

100 Priesthill Rd, G53 6LL

(By appointment only)

6pm-7pm 2nd Monday of the Month

Penilee Community Centre

10 Gleddoch Rd, G52 4BD

(By appointment only)

4pm-5pm 3rd Friday of the Month

Constituency Office

1612-1614 Paisley Road West, G52 3QN

(By appointment only)

11am-12noon 2nd Friday of the Month

Pearce Institute

840-860 Govan Road, G51 3UU

Also does not do weekly surgeries, here is a list if your interested:

6pm-7pm 1st Monday of the Month

Priesthill and Nitshill Parish Church

100 Priesthill Rd, G53 6LL

(By appointment only)

6pm-7pm 2nd Monday of the Month

Penilee Community Centre

10 Gleddoch Rd, G52 4BD

(By appointment only)

4pm-5pm 3rd Friday of the Month

Constituency Office

1612-1614 Paisley Road West, G52 3QN

(By appointment only)

11am-12noon 2nd Friday of the Month

Pearce Institute

840-860 Govan Road, G51 3UU
I’m in Musselburgh and not one of his constituents so he wouldn’t see me

Because of his position he has to respond.

It’s no wonder we are treated the way we are with a support too easy to give up rather than fight our corner.
This is not a give up on anything ,it's a statement of what to expect from "Youseless".

It’s not the point though regarding whatever pathetic excuse he uses to squirm out. The point is that he knows he is being held to account. These c**ts have had carte blanche for far too long. Well done to the OP and others who make the effort.

This is not a give up on anything ,it's a statement of what to expect from "Youseless".

It’s time not to accept lame responses. It’s time to hold these people to account. Let’s not just say we know what response we will get. Keep asking the relevant questions until they are no longer in office.

That’s the point of this thread. To get the right answers but we all need to be asking the questions and not sitting back saying oh I know what response we will get or it will get buried on a bad news day.

Make them accountable.

Finally a response !!

Get contacting to keep pressure on them.

Hi .........

Thanks for getting in touch. Just an email to let you know that Humza’s government team will be issuing a response to your enquiry. Due to the volume of correspondence they receive, it can take around 20 working days to prepare a response. Any follow up enquiries should be directed to CabSecJustice@gov.scot

Best wishes,

Helen Walker
(Office of Humza Yousaf MSP)

t: (0141) 882 4647 / t: (0131) 348 6209 | m: 07505392628
e: helen.walker@parliament.scot|
MSP Office | 1612-1614 Paisley Road West | Glasgow | G52 3QN

It's great you have received some response but any chance we can keep all responses to the original threads on this as it just makes it easier to keep up to date and keeps all the info in one place ..cheers
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/celtic-scum-will-escape-justice.69488/

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/effigy-trial-collapse-mps-msps-we-have-all-emailed.69609/

Last edited:
Good afternoon Mr......
it will take around 20 days to make up a credible excuse, so if you don't hear from Mr Yousaf after that then F@ck off.
Well said this no mark has nailed his support to the dark side, Mr no comment on the effigies, but he will comment on anything that paints us in a bad light.
A fud who in any other walk of life would have been called out for the prick that he is, a rhabid hating vote chaser.Kick the c.unt out along with his Paedo club of choice,rancid bastards the lot of them.
Birds of a feather, I just can't get enough ,anthem of the paeds,how f.ucking apt ,Jimmy will be rejoicing in hell knowing him and Gary are number 1.

Kick the pederasts out.

Well said this no mark has nailed his support to the dark side, Mr no comment on the effigies, but he will comment on anything that paints us in a bad light.
A fud who in any other walk of life would have been called out for the prick that he is, a rhabid hating vote chaser.Kick the c.unt out along with his Paedo club of choice,rancid bastards the lot of them.
Birds of a feather, I just can't get enough ,anthem of the paeds,how f.ucking apt ,Jimmy will be rejoicing in hell knowing him and Gary are number 1.

Kick the pederasts out.
Welcome to Scotland under the snp

Back