Missing man - Sheridan

I kidd you nought people will laughing at that video in 25 years time and really loving it,+ who is that fanny its one to save.

He walks about Paisley Rd West like Wolfie Smith, lots of sycophants all desperate to say hello or be acknowledged by him, the man is a clown,
I met him once in the Scottish Parliament when they were still using the temporary one on the High Street. Full of self importance.

iQ8v8Db.png
Like the “we’ll never see Terry Munro “ touch

He walks about Paisley Rd West like Wolfie Smith, lots of sycophants all desperate to say hello or be acknowledged by him, the man is a clown,
He's a fud ... last year I was coming out of tesco linwood this clown caught my eye.

The swagger ... he was wanting attention looking for it ... friendly enough by acknowledging unfortunate people within 20 feet ... I thought must be a well known local.
Wasn't till he flased me that big stupid grin and a hi ya I realised it was tommy the hairy tadger.

I laughed at him I couldn't help it ... he clocked me laughing at him but carried on into the shop.

Attention seeker of the highest order.
me laugh at him

Lies
sue the fucker

fru and fru - take it he missed Shark week

what does he say at the end - stegasaurus celtic fans?

This must be the new regurgitated patter they are all using. I heard one of them saying they'd take winning the last 9 titles in a row if it means we only get one. I pointed out to him that 9 wasn't won and that this was the most important one to them in any case. Losing this one makes all of the other tainted titles totally irrelevant to them. Then the predicted "aye bhut aye bhut EBTs". It's th same fcucking patter from them all of the time. Anything to try and take away from the agony they are facing at the moment

Couldn’t watch it all, absolute crackpot. Talks really slowly and over pronounces everything. He needs serious help.

Needs more ink in his printer (that is not a euphemism btw!

We've not had the 12th man awwwwwww not cant has. Best fans in the world, that's why they were chucking sharks about.

So 15/20, after your nearest and only rivals were hamstrung for a decade.

Back