Missing man - Sheridan

Do any of them actually watch him and take it seriously? It would be like us hanging on every word of...actually struggling to think of anyone who's close to as big a walloper as Tommy. But really, he's a figure of fun to all, even that lot...right?

We've got two maaaaaain paedos! We've got Toooooooooorbett! We've got Caiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirney!
Ah need mah eeeeeeeeeeend away! Ah waaaaaaaaaant wee Jimmie Craaaaaaaaankie!
The Hooooooooooooooooly Graaaaaaail of gettin yer hoooooooooooole. Ah waaaaaaaant big Duffy at mah back. Oh yah daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaancer!!!!!!!

I watched 2 minutes 37 seconds and had to stop, like most folk here i'm sure, just thought,, what a tadger this guy is. But my 1st and hopefully only encounter with tommy was when i was back in ma da's flat in Dennistoun, on R&R from west Belfast and this guy & the rest you see in the photo turned up to stop a couple of bailiffs (backed up by 2 polis) coming to take my da's telly and what ever else away because he couldn'y pay the poll tax, we all stood in the doorway and stopped these cun*s, and my da was grateful for that. My point is , he hasn't always been the utter fanny we see today. Fair do's tommy ya wee shite, sobre up for %^*&'s sake. WATP
Sheridan has turned out like a lot of politician, his ego overtakes his abilities. He was the darling of the SSP, he blew that by visiting a swingers club and then denying it to the public after admitting it to his party colleagues. He called those SSP members who told the truth scabs, he wrote in the Sun newspaper. Since then he has jumped on any cause to get self publicity e.g. Scottish Resistance. He’s now at rock bottom by trying to engage with a small section of the Celtic support.
Long winded way of saying what 1st reply was the guys a fanny.

So let's see, Tommy has a problem with Rangers avoiding tax but turns a blind eye to EVERY celt*c employee from Desmond ,Liewell, oneil and the FULL first team investing in a fictitious film company to do the exact same thing. Remember Rangers were absolutely transparent with EBT'S and won the first two cases, Celt*c were far from transparent, that's a theme with his hideous club. Bye the way ,an absolute fanny of a man who thinks it matters how you say it ,not what you say.
Maybe he should look closer to home

Like his “brothers and sisters” his anger and defiance have been replaced by despondency and acceptance. Lovely stuff.

Wire in lads B-D

gn22.png

I lasted longer than I thought. The bits I heard he’s right, they have had a good 20 years but somehow they are still behind us and still feel hard done by?

losers mentality.

Good to see he’s gone full moonhowler regarding taxes, EBTs and, of course, ‘The Rangers’ dig that he squeezed in there too.

Get it well and truly up him.

Mad man! Tommy needs a cause to fight for, bring back the poll tax!
Ah, wait a minute, he can fight against the party that imposed the highest taxes in the uk.

Sheridan churning out the line that Rangers’ NIAR run was achieved during a period where the club used EBTs.

If Rangers continue to sit back and let this go unchallenged then it will become Fact, as with other bullshit that Celtic supporters repeat & repeat until they have set the narrative.

It is infuriating that the club continues to let this slide.

A complete parody of even himself. What makes this Deviant, Lying Bastard think folk are interested in his ramblings apart from the superb comedy aspect.
Nobody is interested though,

Look at the amount of views his political videos get, 2 and 3 hundred.

Even his football ones are only getting a few thousand and he's probably only getting that many because the links are posted on here.

Sheridan churning out the line that Rangers’ NIAR run was achieved during a period where the club used EBTs.

If Rangers continue to sit back and let this go unchallenged then it will become Fact, as with other bullshit that Celtic supporters repeat & repeat until they have set the narrative.

You want the club to lower themselves to commenting on this clowns rantings???
Jesus wept

7 minute odds of comfort blanket pish. He’s an oddball. He can spout his history shite, if only you were willing to talk about your history, Tommy and not anything football related. You can see he’s in pain and it’s glorious. You better get used to a new era of dominance because your club is FUCKED. B-D

You want the club to lower themselves to commenting on this clowns rantings???
Jesus wept
Enjoy sitting back and watching this one gather momentum then.
It’ll be, “we’ve done it twice and Rangers cheated their way to it once” soon enough.

Dignified Silence just doesn’t work.

I watched 2 minutes 37 seconds and had to stop, like most folk here i'm sure, just thought,, what a tadger this guy is. But my 1st and hopefully only encounter with tommy was when i was back in ma da's flat in Dennistoun, on R&R from west Belfast and this guy & the rest you see in the photo turned up to stop a couple of bailiffs (backed up by 2 polis) coming to take my da's telly and what ever else away because he couldn'y pay the poll tax, we all stood in the doorway and stopped these cun*s, and my da was grateful for that. My point is , he hasn't always been the utter fanny we see today. Fair do's tommy ya wee shite, sobre up for %^*&'s sake. WATP
Did he have a job then as a matter of interest.

The scary thing about Sheridan is that the wild, gesticulating, shouty buffoonery on YouTube is just an act.

You can tell by his eyes and his pursed lips alone that he is actually a deviant, egotistical sociopath, with a unwavering belief in himself and any cause he attaches himself to.
That has actually saw folk hammering his Mrs including at least one of his pals %^*& ever seeing your mate's war face at all never mind in a scenario like that.

To be fair I think I would be more disappointed to see the club engage with Tommy Sheridan.

I’m really not one for dignified silence, but he’s such a laughing stock just laugh at him.

Mate, I couldn’t give a flying fvck what any deranged mentally challenged says.
That’s up to you but over the past decades that attitude has enabled Timmy and/or a lazy media to build up many myths about:
  • Season tickets being burned or returned and season tickets sales dropping when Johnston signed
  • Rangers not having a
  • The Ibrox Disaster being the result of fans turning back up the stairs
  • Rangers being a bastion of all things Far Right
  • Rangers socks being about 19th Century Terrorist blood
  • Rangers banning green straws
  • etc, etc
It’s all very well saying that Sheridan is an arse who should be ignored but over time, these unchallenged lies become a given truth and affects the reputation of the club.

You don’t care about that?

That’s up to you but over the past decades that attitude has enabled Timmy and/or a lazy media to build up many myths about:
  • Season tickets being burned or returned and season tickets sales dropping when Johnston signed
  • Rangers not having a
  • The Ibrox Disaster being the result of fans turning back up the stairs
  • Rangers being a bastion of all things Far Right
  • Rangers socks being about 19th Century Terrorist blood
  • Rangers banning green straws
  • etc, etc
It’s all very well saying that Sheridan is an arse who should be ignored but over time, these unchallenged lies become a given truth and affects the reputation of the club.

You don’t care about that?
These lies become truths to people that already hated us before they invented the lies.

I don’t care what they say

He has a very strange speech pattern. He's mostly very slow and deliberate, but occasionally speeds up at the end of a sentence. He also throws in a lot of pauses, or puts great emphasis on particular words for no apparent reason.
There was a wee bastard wi a tash that was particularly good at that I think Tommy has been watching motivational videos of the wrong kind.

Enjoy sitting back and watching this one gather momentum then.
It’ll be, “we’ve done it twice and Rangers cheated their way to it once” soon enough.

Dignified Silence just doesn’t work.
It's empty rhetoric, mate.
His inane rantings are only burning a hole in his head.

Back