Missing Rangers fan

Camby loyalist

Hope your in a better place mate.Ever need an ear or someone to unload a problem or two you could always pm me.I was having a hard time with health a few years back which put me in a bad place.I was struggling badly but some very decent people on here and from McMillan helped me through it.Perfect strangers I might add.Someone will always listen and try to help.
Thanks for that mate.

Mark Walters

Always fear the worst with these type of stories, just hope this can buck the trend and he turns up safe and well, would wish that for anyone regardless of who they supported but this lad being so loved and adored by many fellow bluenoses means I hope for their sake too. Get home wee man.

Briggsbear

I visited Leanne on Monday & she reckons they trawled through 2 1/2 hours of footage on Sunday, though exactly where from I dunno!
He’d have to cross Kirky high street too if he was walking the canal.
Just lots of things popping into my head mate. Could’ve cut up from the boat house and got a train at Croy?!
Wish he’d just give his family a heads up he’s ok

SenoraCuellar

He’d have to cross Kirky high street too if he was walking the canal.
Just lots of things popping into my head mate. Could’ve cut up from the boat house and got a train at Croy?!
Wish he’d just give his family a heads up he’s ok
I wondered that yesterday. Has anyone checked the CCTV at Croy station? Trains there could take him anywhere if he'd a few quid in his pocket.

Rangers Punk

Like a lot of people, I've been keeping an eye on this thread since first seeing it, trying not to post and hoping for the best.

But that footage has just brought it all to life, a ****ing tragedy for all involved!.

Positivity loyal.

Titch1872

Am I right in saying the person that seen him on the canal said he was wearing trousers and a grey jumper? Could it be mistaken identity on the canal and he was no where near there?

Mathias

Am I right in saying the person that seen him on the canal said he was wearing trousers and a grey jumper? Could it be mistaken identity on the canal and he was no where near there?
We thought the fella that seen him between kirkie and twechar was sure it was him as he knows a family member,
Afaik the footage released today was the last footage that’s defo him!

Since then there’s been unconfirmed sightings in Falkirk, Grangemouth, & bonnybride but it always comes back to the Tuesday he vanished as they can’t substantiate the sightings

That’s my take on it & don’t know if police have made any progress I haven’t heard of!

We’re being updated by a close family friend!

Mr Goodbear

I don't know the lad personally but I have been looking into this thread on a regular basis. If I wasn't such a slow auld codger who used a zimmer I would help you all in looking for the lad. I just hope he is found soon, there is no problem that can't be solved son and so many people on here just want you back safely.

Looking at the footage of the CCTV it is directly opposite Munn's Bar and the wee community garden on Maryhill Road heading up towards the fire station.

dt17

How do you get from Maryhill to Falkirk without getting some sort of public transport? Is it not about 30 miles?

wc06

Hopefully he’s just kept walking for a bit and is holed up somewhere clearing his head.

Come on home wee man. I’ve never met this lad but like everyone else I’m invested greatly in his wellbeing and hoping for a great outcome,