Missing Rangers fan

Sorry if it's been asked mate but the post above yours #552 mentions GA.
Has his history been checked with online bookies?
The wee man isn't much of a gambler, but I suppose nothing so far makes any sense.

The police have has phone and removed other tech items from the house about 10 days ago, so if there is anything...

The wee man isn't much of a gambler, but I suppose nothing so far makes any sense.

The police have has phone and removed other tech items from the house about 10 days ago, so if there is anything...
Just kinda hoping it was an angle that maybe hadn't been looked at mate.

I hope him leaving his phone behind was a regular occurrence.

@ChiefWahoo - appreciate you’re just asking for another avenue that might not have been thought of with gambling issues mate, based on my previous post but I wasn’t meaning to insinuate that Gregor is in a similar position to that I found myself in.

I was more just trying to add some perspective if he was reading in that no matter how bad things seem, there is always a way out of those troubled times.

Hopefully there’s some good news to be heard on this soon.

I don't know this guy at all and have no link to him (apart from being a Twechar boy as a young one)!

But I check into this thread every day to see if there has been any good news and his story is now starting to affect me (having bad dreams last night)!

To that end, please get home safely pal, to your family and the wider Rangers family.

Living in Derbyshire these days, I'll keep my eyes peeled just in case!

Last edited:
I understand things are probably posted with best of intentions without fully thinking it through, but ffs there is zero need to speculate about the reasons behind his disappearance.

This thread is being bumped solely to keep it relevant and in people’s mind in case there is a sighting of Gibby.

The poor guy has been missing for 16 days now. I'm not at all speculating, the Police will be advising the family accordingly. Sorry if I sound like a total wank. Not my intentions at all, it just looks very bleak as things stand.

Really hope his family and friends get some good news soon.

How can someone just disappear like that.

Just keep thinking that no news is good news.

Your family need you mate, get home to them.

Was hoping for good news with the bump up, watching this thread with hope he is found safe & well, family & friends must be worried sick.

Police helicopter was out at Falkirk canal today about 4pm, just over Camelon and towards the Falkirk wheel. Hope he gets home safe

Been watching with baited breath I feel sorry for all concerned it's certainly despairing that no news has been received was there any previous signs from friends or family that something was not quite right or not?

Back