Missing Rangers fan

Sorry if I have missed it, is there any new information leading people to be searching such a specific area?

I live in Falkirk,walk my dog on the canals all the time,will keep an eye out,and will try and pop down to Bonnybridge on Friday,c If I can help out in anyway

The area is just off the canal over the Roman fort towards Canada wood cafe. It’s a fair sized area incorporating woodland marshland etc tge search is starting from the broomhill inn pub high bonnybridge 4.30pm Friday
This is a very specific are to have a search narrowed down to. Obviously this may be sensistive information but is this following new leads?

Tomorrow's search has been called off this is straight from the Fimd Gregor Facebook page.

❌❌ IMPORTANT UPDATE : TOMORROWS SEARCH CANCELLED ❌❌ Due to recent discovery of items believed to be Gregor’s, both the family and police are requesting that the search be called OFF tomorrow so the Police can conduct their own search. We have no further information to provide at this time, we will update when we can. On behalf of myself & Gregors family, we’d like to thank each and every person who was willing to participate in this search. Leanne.

Really doesn't sound good now.

Praying it's not as bad as it sounds.

Heart in mouth stuff now. It feels ominous but I’m really praying that this turns out to be a positive development more than anything.

Tomorrow's search has been called off this is straight from the Fimd Gregor Facebook page.

❌❌ IMPORTANT UPDATE : TOMORROWS SEARCH CANCELLED ❌❌ Due to recent discovery of items believed to be Gregor’s, both the family and police are requesting that the search be called OFF tomorrow so the Police can conduct their own search. We have no further information to provide at this time, we will update when we can. On behalf of myself & Gregors family, we’d like to thank each and every person who was willing to participate in this search. Leanne.

That doesn't sound good tbh

Can only hope and pray for the best here.

Feel heart sorry for his wife and kids, their head will be totally numb.

The message doesn’t necessarily mean anything bad. It could simply mean they have an idea of where Gregor is. I’m thinking positive thoughts here.

Let's hope so. He didn't appear to have many personal belongings with him in the CCTV footage. It could mean a number of things.

The family must be really affected by piecemeal news such as this so if we can stay positive and not let our imaginations take over we can keep this thread as a place of support.

I'd say friends and family should avoid all forms of social media until the poor chap is found. Been following this from day one but never posted as I never expected a happy ending.

Just been on fb and it’s a bloody disgrace. People all speculating and the worst bit tagging his wife and family. I’m pretty sure they already know more than the Evening Times or Glasgow Live, there’s no need for that. It won’t tell them anything new.

Back