Missing Rangers fan

Great wee guy, or had many dealings with him but have played football with him and had plenty pre match meet ups back inbthe day at the wee club. Good friends with a few friends of mines too.

if you havent already please share the info in the OP on your social media

So many recent causes of good good people hitting really rough patches in life. I hope he is ok and that he finds his way back to his family and loved ones.

Take it from me mate it gets better. Hope he’s found fit and proper.

season ticket holder in the copland front

goes to most away games

share the info in the OP on your twitter/facebook

I knew of him from when I was younger, a few years older than me but always knew he was a massive Rangers fan, so are his whole family. Hope he is found safe and well, you fear the worst when these things happen.

Hope the boy is pished somewhere enjoying himself and its not going to be a horrible outcome.

I'd assume the police are onto it but if he has a phone on him and a computer at home it may be the best way to track him down.

Hope the lads found safe and well.

Is there anymore information as to where he was last night before reported missing?

On a night out or not returning from work or something else?

Few of us were up searching Roundabout where we think he might’ve been/was last seen with no joy!
Called it a night
Hoping for good news soon,
Mate, I assume his phone is either ringing out or no connection. Do you know?

If anyone is arranging anything to assist in searching for him let me know. Happy to do whatever I can to assist and get him home safe.

As far as we know his phone is off!
He was last seen on the canal path between kirkie & twechar between 9:30 & 10 last night!

No sign of his car YET!
Can anyone post the information about his car?

Make, model and reg.

Every bit of information could be vital

He was last seen on the canal path between kirkie & twechar between 9:30 & 10 last night!

No sign of his car YET!

I had a search for his car in the briggs, down at Torrance and at the Kelvin entrances to the forth and clyde where his phone last pinged. including all the streets about it. No sign

I was sure I'd seen a car make, model and reg plate earlier but doesn't seem to be there, only the posting from police Scotland which is as follows.

"Police Scotland is anxious to trace the whereabouts of Gregor Gibbons who has been missing from his home address in the Colston area of Glasgow since 6pm on Tuesday 2nd July 2019.
Gregor is 32 years old and is described as 5ft 5 and has very short hair (shaved) and believed to be wearing a black Nike hooded top, black sports shorts and black Sketchers trainers.
This is out of character for Gregor and his family are growing increasingly concerned.
If you have any information please contact Police via 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, quoting incident number 0119 of 3rd July 2019.
Please note replies are not monitored therefore only report information via telephone."

No sign of his car YET!
I've no reason to doubt that sighting either. Boy I seen on facebook who said that went to the same school as him and lived nearby.
Can anyone post the information about his car?

Make, model and reg.

Every bit of information could be vital
I can't remember where I seen his car listed whether it was on facebook or a website, but its a Ford Fiesta of some sort. Can't find or remember the reg.

I've no reason to doubt that sighting either. Boy I seen on facebook who said that went to the same school as him and lived nearby.

I can't remember where I seen his car listed whether it was on facebook or a website, but its a Ford Fiesta of some sort. Can't find or remember the reg.

The boy who saw him was at school with Gibby’s brother,
It was 100% him as far as I can tell

I don't know the guy but praying he turns up safe and sound.

I hope he sees this thread and sees how many people care about him and want him to return home.

Really hope the lad turns up and everything is ok. My own mental health hasn't been the best lately and certain things have (very briefly) crossed my mind but I really cannot fathom how much pain someone must be in to choose a certain way out. I'm really hoping this turns out to be a cry for help as opposed to an ending to the story.

I don't know the guy but praying he turns up safe and sound.

I hope he sees this thread and sees how many people care about him and want him to return home.
I always personally say a few words to myself. Whenever there is negative news on here. I just take a wee minute to myself. But this post makes sense.
For every person who has replied he is no doubt in the thoughts of at least double more. And that's why I have replied. So he knows there are many more thinking about the lad. Get home safe bear!

A few of us went looking for him tonight along the canal side all the way up to Twechar. We saw the police with dogs further along so they are actively looking for him. We tried to check as many side roads as possible just in case we saw the car but never found anything.

Please share the Facebook and Twitter posts connected to it and hopefully we can get him found and get him home where he belongs.

fn hell the wee man sits just along from me in the Copland front!, hope he's ok!, please get yourself home mate!!

Played 11's with him at the complex back in the day, like many had run ins with him on the pitch(mainly because he'd made me look a dick!) like many others!
Cracking footballer, cracking lad and I hope he is OK.

Reading the thread im assuming his car is missing too.

If it is and still not been found would this make you think he’s maybe driven somewhere further away and he might not be in his local area?

Back