Missing Rangers fan

hms

At this time of the year the canal is like argyle street with the amount of walkers and cyclists on it

This really isn’t looking good that not one person has seen him since the initial sighting at Twechar, I hope to %^*& he’s bedded down somewhere in a farm or something clearing his head.

Briggsbear

At this time of the year the canal is like argyle street with the amount of walkers and cyclists on it

This really isn’t looking good that not one person has seen him since the initial sighting at Twechar, I hope to %^*& he’s bedded down somewhere in a farm or something clearing his head.
It was very quiet yesterday but the weather was miserable

LarkfiedLoyalNS

I’ve only known Gregor from following Rangers but he is genuinely a good guy and I mean that. From a good family also which my heart goes out to right now.

I’m checking this every hour and the last thing at night and first thing in the morning. I can’t imagine what his wife, brother Scott, Mum, Dad and what the rest of his close family and friends are going through.

If by some chance you see this message Gregor come home mate please there’s so many people that love you.

People bang on about other things in Scotland and the UK but there must be something that can be done for people who get into feeling like there’s no hope or help for how they feel :(.

Trueblue82

Official Ticketer
Don’t know the guy but I’ve shared the appeal on my Twitter.

Quite alarming that no one has spotted him yet but hoping he turns up safe.

middlesexbear

Feel so helpless being down south, as I would have done something to help otherwise, will pray for his return safely, keep up the good work guys.

Last edited:

karanja

Appeared on my facebook many times.Hope to feck the lad is alright but as days go by I'm more worried for him.

gizmico1986

Keep thinking of this. Poor lad, family and friends. Can’t help but think the worst at this stage but still hold on to hope. Come home pal.

Cliffger

Official Ticketer
This is an absolute nightmare playing out before our very eyes.

For those of us who know him it is just so out of character for him,my son went missing for over 24 hours on a lads holiday to Cyprus,I've never felt that kind of feeling before in my life,I can't even begin to imagine what Leaanne and his family are going through.

Still praying for a happy outcome.

gersandproud

I can't come up with any words that are appropriate or of any use at this stage

I'm sure we all sincerely hope this turns out with a positive ending though - & all our thoughts are with his family & close friends

Meantime - If there is anything at all that this forum can help with in anyway - I'm certain we will respond in large numbers -

bpfurian

Just of the phone to one of my Scots mates, and Didn't realise that I know Gibby and have been in his company on quite a few occasions.
Really hope he turns up safe and well,absolutely shocked by all this as he's a great lad.
Get in touch with your family if your reading this mate as there's nothing that Can't be sorted out.

hammer17

Official Ticketer
pick a point between maryhill and the kelpies mate, you won’t be long before you see someone in blue in either direction, the time stated is 9am but there will be folk there earlier and well later until nightfall

for all saying they wish they could help, this is the opportunity.

Roscoblue

pick a point between maryhill and the kelpies mate, you won’t be long before you see someone in blue in either direction, the time stated is 9am but there will be folk there earlier and well later until nightfall

for all saying they wish they could help, this is the opportunity.
The Evening Times article says midday mate. I’ve not seen the FB one as I’m not on it.

Chester Loyal

Any update on this? Positive hopefully.

Played a few FF 11’s games with Gibby and he’s a good lad. Fingers crossed he’s found safe and sound.

Bouncy

Wee man you've been with this club of ours through thick and thin, home, away, abroad. You were there when we were on our knees and sent to the bottom tier, but you stuck it through, through all the shit, through the few highs , the many lows, through getting kicked in the teeth, getting mocked and belittled by our rivals.

We are a breed apart, we are loyal, we are fighters and we are survivors. We have been through that wringer and now we are close to completing that journey, 55 is coming mate & you can't fight through the battle to not celebrate the glorious, beautiful victory.

So please get yourself home safe and sound to your family and be with us when we absolutely lose our shit and go fucking tonto in our CF section and beyond when it happens!!

Whatever battles we are facing we bears always look out for one another, just get home.

BlueNose94

Wee man you've been with this club of ours through thick and thin, home, away, abroad. You were there when we were on our knees and sent to the bottom tier, but you stuck it through, through all the shit, through the few highs , the many lows, through getting kicked in the teeth, getting mocked and belittled by our rivals.

We are a breed apart, we are loyal, we are fighters and we are survivors. We have been through that wringer and now we are close to completing that journey, 55 is coming mate & you can't fight through the battle to not celebrate the glorious, beautiful victory.

So please get yourself home safe and sound to your family and be with us when we absolutely lose our shit and go fucking tonto in our CF section and beyond when it happens!!

Whatever battles we are facing we bears always look out for one another, just get home.
That’s a lovely post mate.