Missing Rangers fan

Morelos20

Good work from the SLO.

Let's all hope no news is good news and the boy shows up safe and well.

Can't imagine what his family are going through but there is still hope.

Mathias

You’re not useless mate, every time you share or post about him you are creating awareness, and that goes for everyone who has done the same.
Aye, just wish to f**k he’d contact someone just to at least let us know he’s safe,

Mathias

Sometimes people just need time to get their head straight away from everything. Stay strong.

Remember his dad from the school gate, his brother was at my daughters school. They seem a really nice family. My heart goes out to them.
Thank you, hoping he’s just had a wobble!

LarkfiedLoyalNS

Really really worrying now that’s 5 nights without no lead or any idea of to were Gregor might be.

Are the police doing everything in there power to try and find him?

Cliffger

Official Ticketer
sitting here feeling absolutely useless, hoping for some news today! :(
No one could expect more from you B,you are a good man and a great friend.

After reading the appeal last night I was going to head along and do my bit but I get lost when I go any further than Ibrox,so probably wouldn't have been much of an asset.

Shared it multiple times on Twitter,still praying for a miracle :(

Mathias

Are you the guys best mate or something bud?
A good mate from playing football but wouldn’t say I’m his best mate no!
I’ve played football with him for about 12 years and our love of the game made us quite good pals! :(

You know how it is, you play footy with folk that long it’s like extended family!
Just loves football!
He’s got mates all over the shop from his travelling escapades as well

Last edited:

Mathias

No one could expect more from you B,you are a good man and a great friend.

After reading the appeal last night I was going to head along and do my bit but I get lost when I go any further than Ibrox,so probably wouldn't have been much of an asset.

Shared it multiple times on Twitter,still praying for a miracle :(
All the boys from various games we played in have been out searching for him,
Just wish he’d see how much we all care!

Mathias

And he’d do the same for us mate. Moan about it and call us all the names under the sun but he’d be there :)
He came up to see me the other week coz I’ve kinda had to Chuck it after smashing my wrist for the second time in 20 months because he was “ worried about me”
Then dissapears & didn’t speak to any of us! :(

Briggsbear

He came up to see me the other week coz I’ve kinda had to Chuck it after smashing my wrist for the second time in 20 months because he was “ worried about me”
Then dissapears & didn’t speak to any of us! :(
All you can do is be there for people, like you were for me and stopped me doing anything stupid.

wc06

The fact he’s left his phone in his car hopefully means that he’s purposefully not wanted to be traced that way, and just needed time away. Fingers crossed he will get in touch with someone soon.

Mathias

The fact he’s left his phone in his car hopefully means that he’s purposefully not wanted to be traced that way, and just needed time away. Fingers crossed he will get in touch with someone soon.
Fingers crossed

Laudrup1

He would by now have to had drank and eaten, so surely the police, banks and family would know if cash has been spent/lifted from a cash machine, switched etc,
Can only hope that he'd lifted cash beforehand. It'd help with a sighting too if he had to get food.

Just hope he shows up soon.