Missing Rangers fan

Early morning check in hoping to read the wee man is home safe and sound, Got to keep believing and hoping for a positive outcome.

Family must be absolutely shattered. Couldn't imagine what would be going through your head in a situation like this.

Thoughts are with his loved ones hope there is a happy outcome to this, and soon!!

Seen on facebook he was possibly spotted in the city center/west end hopefully its true there is plenty of cctv in town hopefully be able to track his movements

It’s been on the radio news bulletins today, hopefully jog someone’s memories who may have info!

Still nothing on his whereabouts?

In cases like this where the person is just missing, do police trace their phones etc?

Still nothing on his whereabouts?

In cases like this where the person is just missing, do police trace their phones etc?

His phone has been switched off since Tuesday.

Just been reported on radio that the police marine unit now involved in search. Hoping for a miracle and he is found safe and well

Don't know the guy but this makes me sad :-(

Still have hope that he's home safe soon.

If anyone is in here reading this, help is always there, you just need to ask.

Spoke to his dad on the phone yesterday not easy at all
Mate sorry to ask does his dad stay just off park rd?If it is I have spoke to him in the passing a good few times.

Sorry it’s gibbys grandfather that lived near my dad.Cheers Anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
His phone has been switched off since Tuesday.

Just been reported on radio that the police marine unit now involved in search. Hoping for a miracle and he is found safe and well
Don't like to hear that, hopefully some cctv from where the car was found has him located at least.

Been avoiding this thread hoping it would be resolved without me having to contribute to it.

Gibby is a great wee guy,you always get him the same way,bouncing along with a smile and a joke.

The fact the car hadn't been found was giving me hope,thinking maybe he'd went to a mate in England.

I was talking to him about Gibraltar about a month ago,it's inconceivable he wouldn't be buzzing about going next week or at least talking about it.

Praying for him to just turn up and ask what all the fuss is about:(

Hoping for a positive outcome to this. Don't know the fellow, but his friends and family must be frantic with worry.

This is truly heartbreaking. Watching his wife in the plea for Gregor to return brought a lump to my throat.

Seeing the police canoeists out in the water now is just harrowing.

I pray this is all uncalled for as the wee man will be somewhere safe.

This is truly heartbreaking. Watching his wife in the plea for Gregor to return brought a lump to my throat.

Seeing the police canoeists out in the water now is just harrowing.

I pray this is all uncalled for as the wee man will be somewhere safe.

I sat & cried my eyes out for about an hour earlier,

I’m off with a few 7’s lads to help try & look for him!

Heartbreaking stuff

Hopefully the boy is found safe and well and just needed a bit of time to himself.

Fingers crossed for all involved

Is maryhill close to where he was last thought to have been seen? Does he have any connections there? Hoping for a miracle and the lad turns up somewhere. Must be absolute torture for his family and everyone who knows him

x
Is maryhill close to where he was last thought to have been seen? Does he have any connections there? Hoping for a miracle and the lad turns up somewhere. Must be absolute torture for his family and everyone who knows him

No about 10 miles away

Back