Missing Rangers fan

Keep thinking of this. Poor lad, family and friends. Can’t help but think the worst at this stage but still hold on to hope. Come home pal.

This is an absolute nightmare playing out before our very eyes.

For those of us who know him it is just so out of character for him,my son went missing for over 24 hours on a lads holiday to Cyprus,I've never felt that kind of feeling before in my life,I can't even begin to imagine what Leaanne and his family are going through.

Still praying for a happy outcome.

I can't come up with any words that are appropriate or of any use at this stage

I'm sure we all sincerely hope this turns out with a positive ending though - & all our thoughts are with his family & close friends

Meantime - If there is anything at all that this forum can help with in anyway - I'm certain we will respond in large numbers -

Just of the phone to one of my Scots mates, and Didn't realise that I know Gibby and have been in his company on quite a few occasions.
Really hope he turns up safe and well,absolutely shocked by all this as he's a great lad.
Get in touch with your family if your reading this mate as there's nothing that Can't be sorted out.

pick a point between maryhill and the kelpies mate, you won’t be long before you see someone in blue in either direction, the time stated is 9am but there will be folk there earlier and well later until nightfall

for all saying they wish they could help, this is the opportunity.

The Evening Times article says midday mate. I’ve not seen the FB one as I’m not on it.

Any update on this? Positive hopefully.

Played a few FF 11’s games with Gibby and he’s a good lad. Fingers crossed he’s found safe and sound.

Wee man you've been with this club of ours through thick and thin, home, away, abroad. You were there when we were on our knees and sent to the bottom tier, but you stuck it through, through all the shit, through the few highs , the many lows, through getting kicked in the teeth, getting mocked and belittled by our rivals.

We are a breed apart, we are loyal, we are fighters and we are survivors. We have been through that wringer and now we are close to completing that journey, 55 is coming mate & you can't fight through the battle to not celebrate the glorious, beautiful victory.

So please get yourself home safe and sound to your family and be with us when we absolutely lose our shit and go fucking tonto in our CF section and beyond when it happens!!

Whatever battles we are facing we bears always look out for one another, just get home.

Wee man you've been with this club of ours through thick and thin, home, away, abroad. You were there when we were on our knees and sent to the bottom tier, but you stuck it through, through all the shit, through the few highs , the many lows, through getting kicked in the teeth, getting mocked and belittled by our rivals.

We are a breed apart, we are loyal, we are fighters and we are survivors. We have been through that wringer and now we are close to completing that journey, 55 is coming mate & you can't fight through the battle to not celebrate the glorious, beautiful victory.

So please get yourself home safe and sound to your family and be with us when we absolutely lose our shit and go fucking tonto in our CF section and beyond when it happens!!

Whatever battles we are facing we bears always look out for one another, just get home.
That’s a lovely post mate.

Good work from the SLO.

Let's all hope no news is good news and the boy shows up safe and well.

Can't imagine what his family are going through but there is still hope.

You’re not useless mate, every time you share or post about him you are creating awareness, and that goes for everyone who has done the same.
Aye, just wish to f**k he’d contact someone just to at least let us know he’s safe,

Sometimes people just need time to get their head straight away from everything. Stay strong.

Remember his dad from the school gate, his brother was at my daughters school. They seem a really nice family. My heart goes out to them.
Thank you, hoping he’s just had a wobble!

Really really worrying now that’s 5 nights without no lead or any idea of to were Gregor might be.

Are the police doing everything in there power to try and find him?

Back