Missing Rangers fan

Would love this guy to be found safe and well, been going through a tough time myself recently speak to a friend or anyone it helps trust me.
Hope your in a better place mate.Ever need an ear or someone to unload a problem or two you could always pm me.I was having a hard time with health a few years back which put me in a bad place.I was struggling badly but some very decent people on here and from McMillan helped me through it.Perfect strangers I might add.Someone will always listen and try to help.

Hope your in a better place mate.Ever need an ear or someone to unload a problem or two you could always pm me.I was having a hard time with health a few years back which put me in a bad place.I was struggling badly but some very decent people on here and from McMillan helped me through it.Perfect strangers I might add.Someone will always listen and try to help.
Thanks for that mate.

Always fear the worst with these type of stories, just hope this can buck the trend and he turns up safe and well, would wish that for anyone regardless of who they supported but this lad being so loved and adored by many fellow bluenoses means I hope for their sake too. Get home wee man.

I visited Leanne on Monday & she reckons they trawled through 2 1/2 hours of footage on Sunday, though exactly where from I dunno!
He’d have to cross Kirky high street too if he was walking the canal.
Just lots of things popping into my head mate. Could’ve cut up from the boat house and got a train at Croy?!
Wish he’d just give his family a heads up he’s ok

He’d have to cross Kirky high street too if he was walking the canal.
Just lots of things popping into my head mate. Could’ve cut up from the boat house and got a train at Croy?!
Wish he’d just give his family a heads up he’s ok

I wondered that yesterday. Has anyone checked the CCTV at Croy station? Trains there could take him anywhere if he'd a few quid in his pocket.

Like a lot of people, I've been keeping an eye on this thread since first seeing it, trying not to post and hoping for the best.

But that footage has just brought it all to life, a ****ing tragedy for all involved!.

Positivity loyal.

Am I right in saying the person that seen him on the canal said he was wearing trousers and a grey jumper? Could it be mistaken identity on the canal and he was no where near there?

Am I right in saying the person that seen him on the canal said he was wearing trousers and a grey jumper? Could it be mistaken identity on the canal and he was no where near there?

We thought the fella that seen him between kirkie and twechar was sure it was him as he knows a family member,
Afaik the footage released today was the last footage that’s defo him!

Since then there’s been unconfirmed sightings in Falkirk, Grangemouth, & bonnybride but it always comes back to the Tuesday he vanished as they can’t substantiate the sightings

That’s my take on it & don’t know if police have made any progress I haven’t heard of!

We’re being updated by a close family friend!

I don't know the lad personally but I have been looking into this thread on a regular basis. If I wasn't such a slow auld codger who used a zimmer I would help you all in looking for the lad. I just hope he is found soon, there is no problem that can't be solved son and so many people on here just want you back safely.

Looking at the footage of the CCTV it is directly opposite Munn's Bar and the wee community garden on Maryhill Road heading up towards the fire station.

How do you get from Maryhill to Falkirk without getting some sort of public transport? Is it not about 30 miles?

Just bumping this to the top again.

Keep checking and hoping for some positive news.

Not a day has went by when I don’t think about Gibby

As I said, not as close as boys like Mathias etc but have played 11s and regularly saw him at games - one of the last games I reffed him he was telling me to look up my ‘fukin rule book’ after ignoring a shout of ‘leave it’ :D

I’ve been through every emotion sadness, Angers, angst the works & none of it fair on him as ignorant to circumstances

I am hanging onto the thought no news is good news, if something had happened at the canal I tend to think through job experiences he would have been found by now

Let me know if I can put anything on the blog or anything lads (it’s 40,000 followers so may help, not meaning to sound a tit)
Likewise, not met Gibby in years after playing FF games with and against him.

Even my wife, no pics, asks if there is any news when I am on here instead of telling me to put my f*cking phone down!

As I said, not as close as boys like Mathias etc but have played 11s and regularly saw him at games - one of the last games I reffed him he was telling me to look up my ‘fukin rule book’ after ignoring a shout of ‘leave it’ :D

I’ve been through every emotion sadness, Angers, angst the works & none of it fair on him as ignorant to circumstances

I am hanging onto the thought no news is good news, if something had happened at the canal I tend to think through job experiences he would have been found by now

Let me know if I can put anything on the blog or anything lads (it’s 40,000 followers so may help, not meaning to sound a tit)

I don’t know the fella but I fell like I do as I’ve read so many positive things about him on here.

I would definitely put it up on the blog ID10. I’d imagine the family have given their consent to such coverage. The more people know about this the better in my opinion.

Hope to hear something positive soon.

Every time I see a new post I’m hoping to see the good news that Gibby has come home or been found safe and well. Gibby if you can see this, please put your family and friends at peace, just please let them know your okay. I can’t understand but can’t imagine what their going through That’s all we ask. The Rangers Family, we are one.

Even posting the appeal info on the blog would be great mate,

Back