Missing Rangers fan

Sorry if I’ve missed - was the car found parked or abandoned?

Surely there must be further footage of the car’s journey to where it was found.

I played with and against Gibby at the FF11s for years,preferred with to be honest:),I have also since bumped into him at games and interacted with him on Twitter.

I find what's happening with him to be incomprehensible.

Still praying for a happy outcome.

Really worrying that still no news of Gibby’s whereabouts.

Really hope he turns up safe and well. Cannot imagine what his family are going through.

Get home safely, bear

I cannot begin to imagine the torment the family are currently going through. Eating, sleeping, thinking - all of this must be all on hold at the moment.

Absolute horrendous time this must be for his family. They must be fearing the worst now but holding onto the hope that no news is good news.

Please just let the lad walk through the front door and tell his wife he just needed some alone time to clear the head. Please!!!

Can't imagine what family and friends are going through.
Hope they take strength form all the bets regards on here.
God bless you all.

I know this probably won’t make any difference on how you’s are feeling but any of Gregors family or close friends reading this.

I can probably say the whole Rangers family who knows Gregor or not, in fact to all his family and close friends you have our full support, I can’t even imagine what you’s are going through.

Come home son, your family and friends and the whole Rangers family and more want you home.

Ignore the trolls bears, they’ve been at it since the wee man vanished!

It just shows what kind of people walk among us where they’d rather pore through a social media account than actually try & help!

If I see an appeal for a retweet or share from a desperate family of a missing person I just do it, I don’t even look to see what team they support!

Suppose that’s the difference!

I’ve done another big push on our twitter to try and raise awareness and have asked all of our members to retweet it.

Been retweeted 100 times and according to the tweet activity report it has been saw by over 15,000 people, so sharing it far and wide to try and help somehow. Copied it below if anyone can do the same:

Back