Missing Rangers fan

The sun saying the last sighting of him was on cctv in maryhill does that mean they have found out it wasent him walking along the canal?

Came up on my time line earlier a pic of us playing together at Ibrox, think it was 9 years ago! Come home wee man

That’s 11 days gibby has been missing,surely the police are doing all they can with their inquiries?

Unfortunately there's only so much that can be done unless new sightings come in.

If he doesn't have a phone it can't be pinged. Even if he does it would need to be switched on.
I'm sure i read his phone was in his car so it won't help. :(

Very worrying. I always check thread each morning hoping for some positive news.

This is awful. Seeing the wee man on the big screens again today is so sad. His mums Facebook post encouraging him to come to Ibrox today brought a tear to my eye. I just wish there was something we could do to help.

We all do mate. Every Monday he would stop me after 7s to make sure the thread would be up at 7am the next morning. Last weeks game went ahead but felt very strange.

If you somehow read this mate get in touch. We’re all here for you

This is awful. Seeing the wee man on the big screens again today is so sad. His mums Facebook post encouraging him to come to Ibrox today brought a tear to my eye. I just wish there was something we could do to help.

Heartbreaking, could feel her pain in that post. Hope the family get some positive news soon

Come on home Gibby even how bad you think things are you stepping through your own front door will change everything for the better

If anyone is reading this and maybe think they're doing him a favour putting him up or has helped him out with money, please know that nothing is unfixable, his family would forgive anything as long as he goes home safe. Tell him it will be fine, they just need him home.

If anyone is reading this and maybe think gregor a big hug and they're doing him a favour putting him up or has helped him out with money, please know that nothing is unfixable, his family would forgive anything as long as he goes home safe. Tell him it will be fine, they just need him home.
Very true ,his late Grannie was a very good friend to me and my Wife,she would just give him a big hug and say "you're home son"

Looked in to this thread again in the hope that there was some positive news.The family must be out of their mind with worry hopefully some good news will be heard soon.

If anyone is reading this and maybe think they're doing him a favour putting him up or has helped him out with money, please know that nothing is unfixable, his family would forgive anything as long as he goes home safe. Tell him it will be fine, they just need him home.
This.
If you have seen him or know his whereabouts, at least let his family know he's safe.
He might not want to go home, that's his choice. He can go back when he's ready.

Nothing is unfixable so if you see this Gregor never feel you are in to deep to come home and be accepted.

Your family love you and want you home pal.

First post in the thread, been checking in every day praying the guy has either turned up or there’s at least been a sighting or some knowledge of his whereabouts.

I can only echo what others have said in that I can’t imagine what his family and friends must be feeling. But I’ll continue to keep my fingers crossed for a happy ending, he seems to be a very well liked a respected guy so I’m sure happiness is something he deserves.

Last edited:
First time I have been on here to see about this missing chap, someone out there must know where he is, with the amount of social media. cars, buses, vans etc with dash cams. CCTV on buildings, houses. someone must know something. maybe no matter how big or small if you think you know something it might lead to something. hope the chaps ok. he’s one of us at the end of the day.

I cannot believe for the life of me there is no sense of direction of where he may have went.

I genuinely thought there would be dogs able to at least track his scent and CCTV would pick up at least a starting point.

Frightening.

I find it crazy there has been no further CCTV sightings of him after the last one surely that area is covered in cctv cameras.

Was thinking that myself.

I don’t know the area too well. But surely there would be more cameras around in the surrounding shops or businesses.

Is it a busy area where the car was found?

I know some people on here said the car was parked but noticed some news outlets had used the term abandoned. Were they just being loose with their words?

Really strange situation and really hope there’s a positive outcome.

Back