Missing Rangers fan

One thing’s for sure. The bloke isn’t reading FF wherever he is, because I reckon if he saw how well liked and highly regarded he is, and how worried people are for his safety, he’d have contacted someone by now.

Fingers are still crossed for his family and friends.
I am not best buds or even close to Gibby but we would never pass each other without a lengthy conversation and a right good laugh about something or other,he is a lovely wee guy and one thing I do know about him is he would never knowingly wish to cause anyone distress.

It's unfathomable what's happening with him,three weeks tomorrow just inconceivable to think there's been nothing since that Tuesday night.

All we can do is hope and pray.

People sgould remember that he has probably changed appearance over last 3 weeks. Beard grown, maybe hair as well so don't just look for the guy in pictures look for any similarity

Poor fellow that was found.

Still hope for Gibby. Come home mate
That was my first thought when I heard the news this morning. I have never met Gibby, but i've kept track of this thread in hope that i'll read some good news on the lad, my heart sank when i heard the report earlier so i'm glad to hear its not Gibby. Obviously gutted for whomever has just lost a friend/family member, though.

Heart sank when I heard the news this morning. Awful for the family involved but glad it wasn't Gregor.

People sgould remember that he has probably changed appearance over last 3 weeks. Beard grown, maybe hair as well so don't just look for the guy in pictures look for any similarity

Thing is, if he had had a few quid stuck in his car, he have jumped on a train, could be working on a field on Mull or something cash in hand. I hope bears in other areas keep an eye open. Nothing is beyond possibility. I'm still hopingfor this family.

Feared the worst when I seen the report about someone being pulled from the canal last night. Horrible news for some poor family to receive today.

Been looking at this thread for a while surprised there hasn’t been more sightings on cctv or is it just that area isn’t really covered with cctv cameras.

Was his wallet in his car ?

Can’t imagine what his family and mates are going through hope he turns up.

Been looking at this thread for a while surprised there hasn’t been more sightings on cctv or is it just that area isn’t really covered with cctv cameras.

Can’t imagine what his family and mates are going through hope he turns up.

Wallet and phone left in car.

Can’t imagine what his family and mates are going through hope he turns

Not a lot of CCTV along the canal (probably lucky the couple that caught him).

Coverage today on pp.18-19 of the Daily Record. Mainly a recap but based around a post from his family on the Facebook page.

Noticed on Facebook the search is now over bonnybridge, I’m very local if someone knows the search details let me can get up the hills tomoz happy to miss the game. Somethings are more important
Seen that on social.media earlier, going back to give it a share in a moment. Quite a dedicated area, I don't know it but is this taking in the water and quarry?

Seen that on social.media earlier, going back to give it a share in a moment. Quite a dedicated area, I don't know it but is this taking in the water and quarry?

The area is just off the canal over the Roman fort towards Canada wood cafe. It’s a fair sized area incorporating woodland marshland etc tge search is starting from the broomhill inn pub high bonnybridge 4.30pm Friday

There’s a search taking place on Friday at 4.30. Meeting at the Broomhill pub between 3.30 and 4. They are looking for as many folk as possible.

Saw it on the Facebook page. The page is called Find Gregor if folk need more info.

The area is just off the canal over the Roman fort towards Canada wood cafe. It’s a fair sized area incorporating woodland marshland etc tge search is starting from the broomhill inn pub high bonnybridge 4.30pm Friday

Has this been shared on the Bonnybridge Banter Facebook page?

Back