Missing

Briggsbear

OP, you can’t start a thread like this then not update. A lot of folk are still feeling it since Gibby

you’ve been online recently. Please update

Godrup99

The royalty bar facebook page have just posted about a corrie Calder missing, is this who it is?

BlueMeanie

Now in papers , if same person

Glasgow dad Corrie Calder missing from Maryhill for more than 48hrs as worried family make desperate appeal

THE family of a Glasgow dad missing for more than 48 hours have launched a desperate appeal to find him
Karen Calder took to social media after Corrie Calder - understood to be from Maryhill - vanished at the weekend.

Corrie Calder has not been seen since yesterday morning
A friend last heard from him at 6am on Sunday morning, but he hasn't been in touch with loved ones since then.
Posting on Facebook, frantic Karen said: "Can anyone that has seen Corrie Calder since 10am on Sunday the 6th of October please let me or Rachael McIntyre know.
"We are reporting him missing and are really worried. Thanks."

So far over 1,000 kind-hearted punters have shared the family appeal to help trace him.
Police confirmed that they were aware of Corrie's disappearance.
And they were helping with the search.
A spokesperson for the force said: "We are aware of information on social media and enquiries are ongoing to locate the missing man."

buffalosoldier

Think he just means the OP has been online but isnt updating the post after the initial posts.
Thats exactly what I took him to mean. But he could've said that rather than trying to make a joke out of it like a prick when we've got multiple guys missing and we're only a couple of weeks after losing Gibby

Bada-Bing

I believe this was my bro posting. Apologies he’s not bothered his erse coming back on! :mad:
The big man ended up at an all night party in Renfrew. Walked in hoose at 8 bells. Missus n fam raging as they had police involved! In the dug house now!
Cheers for the update and glad he’s alright (albeit in the shit at home :)).

Talktalk

I believe this was my bro posting. Apologies he’s not bothered his erse coming back on! :mad:
The big man ended up at an all night party in Renfrew. Walked in hoose at 8 bells. Missus n fam raging as they had police involved! In the dug house now!
All’s well then, a great night out and she isn’t talking to him for a few days, win win in my book.

magic he was ok

LiviLoyal

Batter %^*& out him and don’t give him any Christmas presents this year. If your sister in law is decent, maybe pump her as well. That’ll teach him!

As for the guy that was missing, glad he’s alright despite now being in the dog house!

Netherburntrueblue

Glad to hear the guy is OK, well kind of sounds like his life is going to be a bit shit for a wee while anything like my wife god help him, just wish the op kept us informed.

Realger34

Great news mate.