Missing

Bluenose1979

I believe this was my bro posting. Apologies he’s not bothered his erse coming back on! :mad:
The big man ended up at an all night party in Renfrew. Walked in hoose at 8 bells. Missus n fam raging as they had police involved! In the dug house now!
Good news he's safe and sound.

Agree with others that OP should have updated though.

Arminius

Official Ticketer
I believe this was my bro posting. Apologies he’s not bothered his erse coming back on! :mad:
The big man ended up at an all night party in Renfrew. Walked in hoose at 8 bells. Missus n fam raging as they had police involved! In the dug house now!
Really delighted the lad has turned up safe and well.

Give him and especially your brother a slap from all of us.

Renfrew@UKGB&NI

Done this kind of thing myself and was treated to a weeks silent treatment,only for it to be lifted when my wages were in the bank.
Back in the day I'd probably have met him at the party.

AllanD

OP is a bit of a dick, kept checking this thread for an update but nothing. Was fearing the worst.

Arkanoid

Ditch the negativity folks there's been some heart wretching stories of late that have personally affected many on here regards missing persons. it's the same as when a toddler runs off and goes missing or walks into the road unsupervised. We all know that the anger needs to be suppressed and a calm hug and education is what is needed, same here imo. The guy won't be doing that again in a hurry...this is a happy ending!

Valley Bluenose

You ‘believe’ it was your brother posting? Have you not asked him first? Given that other guys have been reported missing in this very thread it would be good to get absolute clarification that you and the OP are actually talking about the same guy.

TommyEgan

His early posts were all over the place. Very strange.
He was clearly very drunk mate and trying to help tbh. Though info on who he's looking for or where the person is headed home to, or what he looked like/was wearing etc. Some info such as that would have been not only helpful but actually necessary for anyone to help.

MarkWalters11

It’s times like these when you realise people are wired differently. Most would never start a thread like this then bugger off and not update, even though he Was online. Poor show from the OP.

buffalosoldier

It’s times like these when you realise people are wired differently. Most would never start a thread like this then bugger off and not update, even though he Was online. Poor show from the OP.
The guy has been on every day since and been tagged multiple times. It's absolutely baffling.

Prod Wallace

Providing all is well probably a thread worth chopping.

Nobody needs to be signing on to get constant reminders of those that are gone via this.

Let's save our energy for a time when help may be needed again. Rather than waste it on the OP.

Threads done.

DoubleWhopper

Official Ticketer
Providing all is well probably a thread worth chopping.

Nobody needs to be signing on to get constant reminders of those that are gone via this.

Let's save our energy for a time when help may be needed again. Rather than waste it on the OP.

Threads done.
Yeah, I Haven't read it all beyond seeing on the last page that all is well. I don't know if it was much ado about nothing or something, but if the OP was drunk, he's probably embarrassed now I would imagine.

Let it go.

Prod Wallace

Yeah, I Haven't read it all beyond seeing on the last page that all is well. I don't know if it was much ado about nothing or something, but if the OP was drunk, he's probably embarrassed now I would imagine.

Let it go.
That's my take too.

If support is needed we will be there, but if as seems it isn't needed here then we are all best to move on.

Davie Weir

Let it go.
Nobody has been able to 100% say that the lad is ok yet due to the OP not updating us.

Thread could probably do with chopping now tho

millar2318

Good news if this guys is home safe and sound

Less good news that the op also outed him as a 'shagger' and he's now back home with his Mrs

Hope he's got no family with log ons!

CinnamonSwally

In this case it appears to be resolved, but I’m annoyed that this has came from a separate poster, the op’s brother. It’s very likely he’s talking about the same person but it’s literally harder to ignore all the tags and the constant thread bumps than to just brief everyone on what is happening so we can close this thread.

macdonut

I see the op has amended his original post today to say the missing guy showed up. Not the best way to inform the board. Guess he's still trying to keep a low profile.

Valley Bluenose

This thread should be binned, arsehole behaviour from the OP.
@Ariboariboaribo has been online regularly - even just this morning. Yet has posted nothing. It really is disgraceful.

C'mon mate, confirm your buddy has been found (I know someone has posted that they think he's been found - your brother allegedly - but we don't know for sure). Apologise for not updating the thread and then get on with your life with the lesson learned. We all make mistakes. You're supposedly 34 years old, not some wee kid.

Davie Weir

@Ariboariboaribo has been online regularly - even just this morning. Yet has posted nothing. It really is disgraceful.

C'mon mate, confirm your buddy has been found (I know someone has posted that they think he's been found - your brother allegedly - but we don't know for sure). Apologise for not updating the thread and then get on with your life with the lesson learned. We all make mistakes. You're supposedly 34 years old, not some wee kid.
He has edited the first post now, not very good way to keep us informed and no apology either.