Missing

Hope your pal is just baws deep and turns up.

Might be an idea to share a photo of him if you're concerned and wanting people to keep an eye out?

Hope your pal is just baws deep and turns up.

Might be an idea to share a photo of him if you're concerned and wanting people to keep an eye out?
I’m in 2 minds mate, I can go missing and would be raging if got a missing poster.
Something no right tho

Hope he turns up soon with a story to tell. Have you contacted any family?

Some info on where he’s from or was heading may help, it’s early days and a young lad not returning after a night out isn’t uncommon.

Best of luck and hoping it’s nothing more than drunken antics.

Mate I’d honestly leave it a wee while before you post pictures on here, he may not be best pleased if he’s just been out being a bit naughty, which we hope.

Leave it to his family to decide if and when they report him as missing.

Has he got missus/kids etc at home waiting for him? Still no sign this morning?

That hadn't been seen after he left the Loudon. Anyone know if he's safe and sound can't seem to find the thread?

OP, you can’t start a thread like this then not update. A lot of folk are still feeling it since Gibby

you’ve been online recently. Please update

The royalty bar facebook page have just posted about a corrie Calder missing, is this who it is?

Now in papers , if same person

Glasgow dad Corrie Calder missing from Maryhill for more than 48hrs as worried family make desperate appeal

THE family of a Glasgow dad missing for more than 48 hours have launched a desperate appeal to find him
Karen Calder took to social media after Corrie Calder - understood to be from Maryhill - vanished at the weekend.

Corrie Calder has not been seen since yesterday morning
A friend last heard from him at 6am on Sunday morning, but he hasn't been in touch with loved ones since then.
Posting on Facebook, frantic Karen said: "Can anyone that has seen Corrie Calder since 10am on Sunday the 6th of October please let me or Rachael McIntyre know.
"We are reporting him missing and are really worried. Thanks."

So far over 1,000 kind-hearted punters have shared the family appeal to help trace him.
Police confirmed that they were aware of Corrie's disappearance.
And they were helping with the search.
A spokesperson for the force said: "We are aware of information on social media and enquiries are ongoing to locate the missing man."

Back