Missing

Think he just means the OP has been online but isnt updating the post after the initial posts.

Thats exactly what I took him to mean. But he could've said that rather than trying to make a joke out of it like a prick when we've got multiple guys missing and we're only a couple of weeks after losing Gibby

I believe this was my bro posting. Apologies he’s not bothered his erse coming back on! :mad:
The big man ended up at an all night party in Renfrew. Walked in hoose at 8 bells. Missus n fam raging as they had police involved! In the dug house now!
Cheers for the update and glad he’s alright (albeit in the shit at home :)).

I believe this was my bro posting. Apologies he’s not bothered his erse coming back on! :mad:
The big man ended up at an all night party in Renfrew. Walked in hoose at 8 bells. Missus n fam raging as they had police involved! In the dug house now!
All’s well then, a great night out and she isn’t talking to him for a few days, win win in my book.

magic he was ok

Batter %^*& out him and don’t give him any Christmas presents this year. If your sister in law is decent, maybe pump her as well. That’ll teach him!

As for the guy that was missing, glad he’s alright despite now being in the dog house!

Glad to hear the guy is OK, well kind of sounds like his life is going to be a bit shit for a wee while anything like my wife god help him, just wish the op kept us informed.

Great news mate.

Good news he's safe and sound.

Agree with others that OP should have updated though.

Really delighted the lad has turned up safe and well.

Give him and especially your brother a slap from all of us.

Done this kind of thing myself and was treated to a weeks silent treatment,only for it to be lifted when my wages were in the bank.
Back in the day I'd probably have met him at the party.

Ditch the negativity folks there's been some heart wretching stories of late that have personally affected many on here regards missing persons. it's the same as when a toddler runs off and goes missing or walks into the road unsupervised. We all know that the anger needs to be suppressed and a calm hug and education is what is needed, same here imo. The guy won't be doing that again in a hurry...this is a happy ending!

You ‘believe’ it was your brother posting? Have you not asked him first? Given that other guys have been reported missing in this very thread it would be good to get absolute clarification that you and the OP are actually talking about the same guy.

His early posts were all over the place. Very strange.
He was clearly very drunk mate and trying to help tbh. Though info on who he's looking for or where the person is headed home to, or what he looked like/was wearing etc. Some info such as that would have been not only helpful but actually necessary for anyone to help.

It’s times like these when you realise people are wired differently. Most would never start a thread like this then bugger off and not update, even though he Was online. Poor show from the OP.

It’s times like these when you realise people are wired differently. Most would never start a thread like this then bugger off and not update, even though he Was online. Poor show from the OP.

The guy has been on every day since and been tagged multiple times. It's absolutely baffling.

Back