Missing

Providing all is well probably a thread worth chopping.

Nobody needs to be signing on to get constant reminders of those that are gone via this.

Let's save our energy for a time when help may be needed again. Rather than waste it on the OP.

Threads done.

Providing all is well probably a thread worth chopping.

Nobody needs to be signing on to get constant reminders of those that are gone via this.

Let's save our energy for a time when help may be needed again. Rather than waste it on the OP.

Threads done.

Yeah, I Haven't read it all beyond seeing on the last page that all is well. I don't know if it was much ado about nothing or something, but if the OP was drunk, he's probably embarrassed now I would imagine.

Let it go.

Yeah, I Haven't read it all beyond seeing on the last page that all is well. I don't know if it was much ado about nothing or something, but if the OP was drunk, he's probably embarrassed now I would imagine.

Let it go.

That's my take too.

If support is needed we will be there, but if as seems it isn't needed here then we are all best to move on.

Let it go.

Nobody has been able to 100% say that the lad is ok yet due to the OP not updating us.

Thread could probably do with chopping now tho

Good news if this guys is home safe and sound

Less good news that the op also outed him as a 'shagger' and he's now back home with his Mrs

Hope he's got no family with log ons!

In this case it appears to be resolved, but I’m annoyed that this has came from a separate poster, the op’s brother. It’s very likely he’s talking about the same person but it’s literally harder to ignore all the tags and the constant thread bumps than to just brief everyone on what is happening so we can close this thread.

I see the op has amended his original post today to say the missing guy showed up. Not the best way to inform the board. Guess he's still trying to keep a low profile.

This thread should be binned, arsehole behaviour from the OP.

@Ariboariboaribo has been online regularly - even just this morning. Yet has posted nothing. It really is disgraceful.

C'mon mate, confirm your buddy has been found (I know someone has posted that they think he's been found - your brother allegedly - but we don't know for sure). Apologise for not updating the thread and then get on with your life with the lesson learned. We all make mistakes. You're supposedly 34 years old, not some wee kid.

@Ariboariboaribo has been online regularly - even just this morning. Yet has posted nothing. It really is disgraceful.

C'mon mate, confirm your buddy has been found (I know someone has posted that they think he's been found - your brother allegedly - but we don't know for sure). Apologise for not updating the thread and then get on with your life with the lesson learned. We all make mistakes. You're supposedly 34 years old, not some wee kid.

He has edited the first post now, not very good way to keep us informed and no apology either.

Give the OP a break, you'll all hardly be doing his mental health any good with the witch hunt.

He fecked up, no one is missing anymore and nothing bads happened.

And no I don't know him, just think a lot of you are missing the irony in you all hassling someone because he didn't update you about someone that could've been missing and suffering possible mental health issues.

Don't know why this thread is even still here tbh.

Give the OP a break, you'll all hardly be doing his mental health any good with the witch hunt.

He fecked up, no one is missing anymore and nothing bads happened.

And no I don't know him, just think a lot of you are missing the irony in you all hassling someone because he didn't update you about someone that could've been missing and suffering possible mental health issues.

Don't know why this thread is even still here tbh.

Maybe because the thread features at least two other missing persons? One now, sadly, found dead.

Maybe because the thread features at least two other missing persons? One now, sadly, found dead.

I'm from Barrhead I know more about that than you probably, doesn't mean the guy needs 20 folk slating him for making a mistake.

This thread should've been chopped days ago and multiple folk jumping on someone's back for an error has never helped anything.

My opinion don't care if you agree or not tbh.

I'm from Barrhead I know more about that than you probably, doesn't mean the guy needs 20 folk slating him for making a mistake.

This thread should've been chopped days ago and multiple folk jumping on someone's back for an error has never helped anything.

My opinion don't care if you agree or not tbh.

That's incredibly err 'generous' of you.:oops::rolleyes:

Back