MNF - Everton v Arsenal

Sometimes you have to just acknowledge it is never working. As soon as that goal was disallowed you knew Arsenal would score next!

Big Dunc was looking murderous on the bench before the Arsenal goal. Someone is definitely getting killed at half time.

I thought the Everton goal looked onside, even after the VAR photo!

I thought the Everton goal looked onside, even after the VAR photo!
Take it you also thought their goal v Hearts the other night was onside as well as the League cup final the other year if clearly off somehow equates to onside? :D

You don't have to be a VAR guy mate :D
Remember there's an Arsenal player there who's almost completely hidden by one of the Everton strikers. He's practically in line with Richarlson. Offside by a bawhair.

If he's moving forward every fraction of a second counts. Do they pause it when the player touches the ball or when it's actually in play i.e. travelled it's circumference?
As soon as it leaves the players foot and at that point the Everton player was clearly offside.

Take it you also thought their goal v Hearts the other night was onside as well as the League cup final the other year if clearly off somehow equates to onside? :D
Thought the Arsenal defenders knee was playing him on, just looked at twitter, must have been the everton player

Remember there's an Arsenal player there who's almost completely hidden by one of the Everton strikers. He's practically in line with Richarlson. Offside by a bawhair.
Yeah accounting for that one.

Back