MNF - Everton v Arsenal

Observation. A simplistic one.

If teams do not have Salah Silva or the technical ability to create positional pressure and overloads.

Why are they spending 90 minutes pretending they do falling over the ball and doing absolutely zero of any use ?

Direct. Mixer. Whatever you want to call it. Surely the play for Everton particularly here.

Jeez, wouldn't want to see the complex one :eek:

He's turning into an expensive problem for Arsenal. All he contributes is goals and he's not even doing that now, barely even bothers defenders these days
Lacazette is disgrace aswell. He won’t need a shower as he won’t have broke sweat or got dirty the way he played.

What’s happened to the Partey that was at A.Madrid? Seems you go to the Emirates and go through the motions with the rest of them.

Cracking 2nd half. Two absolute stinking misses from Arsenal tho.

Demari Gray at a couple of million been a cracking piece of business.

Back in 1995, I predicted early in the cup run that Everton would win the cup. They were playing "cup tie football".

Big Dunc causing havoc up front.

IIRC he was a sub in the final when another ex-Ger, Paul Rideout, scored.

I never seen all the game tonight. A bit of the first half - and from about 75 mins on.

From what I seen in the 2nd half, was like big Dunc had done the team talk at 1/2 time!

Capture.jpg

Pretty bland game quality-wise first half - and the big 27min walk-out was just as drab

Great goal from Gray to win it. Happy VAR won't be the main talking point.

Just watched the highlights, cracking performance from Everton. The winning goal was a peach.

Aubameyang is a shadow of the player he was two seasons ago.

Back