Mo Edu tweet

Good player but he went through a spell where he couldn't trap nor pass the ball which was bizarre considering how good he was prior to that.

I`ll be honest if I was asked about Edu`s goals the only one I could definitely remember was the last-minute winner against them. He actually scored a few crackers.

Scored quite a few bangers that I had completely forgot about :))

The goal against Motherwell is a peach, espcially with his weaker foot.

Who can forget the goal against them? :D The Bougie wink, that game had everything :))

WV7-Rangers-v-Celtic.jpg

allan_mcgregor_of_rangers_celebrates_after_maurice_edu_scored_du_763631-768x538.jpg

God bless Maurice Edu.

I really liked Edu, but I agree on an individual level he lacked some technical aspects you'd have liked him to have.

However, I always felt the team played better when he was on the pitch. Done the job asked of him pretty well overall.

He scored another last minute tap in against Sporting.

He was good in europe for us, played very well against Man United and Valencia.

My analysis of Mo Edu wasn't that he was lazy, just that he played the game at his own pace, whatever the match circumstances.

He done well by us and is welcome to re-visit the marble halls of Ibrox anytime he wants.

Love the guy, and will never forget that goal.

Nevertheless he wasn’t a good player. Don’t really get what he brought to a midfield. His career outside Rangers sums it up. Decent MLS player but no more.

Remember watching that goal on a dodgy stream with the commentary in French or some other gobbledegook.

Celebrated that last minute winner more than any other I think. So much that I forgot to breath and nearly passed out and I was only in my twenties

Had forgot all about the Motherwell and Dunfermline goals peaches. Just always think of old firm or Lisbon

Under rated by many. His inclusion in the team towards the end of 2008/09 season really helped us win the title IMO.

Kamara is the player that we all thought Edu was or could be.

I liked Edu but it was pretty clear he was a limited footballer who relied on his athleticism.

I think his best performances for us were in old firm games and European games where the games were a bit more open. He had very limited ability when it came to breaking down the "low block".

Love the guy, and will never forget that goal.

Nevertheless he wasn’t a good player. Don’t really get what he brought to a midfield. His career outside Rangers sums it up. Decent MLS player but no more.
Nonsense. Edu was just fine, to say he wasn't a good player is harsh.

Anyone remember when we signed him from Toronto was there a fee involved or was it a free ??

Back