Mo Salah

He might as well be a number 9 because he certainly prefers to shoot than look for a pass if there’s someone in a better position.

Some player though, albeit I don’t think he’s ever hit the heights of a couple of years ago when he was scarily good.

A traditional number 9s not really been a thing at a lot of clubs for years to be fair, they shape loads of their play to get him chances

Definitely.Real Madrid should be the level he is aiming for
Liverpool are probably better than Real Madrid at the moment (despite losing to them last season). Not many clubs bigger than Liverpool although I give you Real Madrid are in a League of their own in terms of size but for the superstars of football... The EPL seems to be where it's at.

Liverpool are probably better than Real Madrid at the moment (despite losing to them last season). Not many clubs bigger than Liverpool although I give you Real Madrid are in a League of their own in terms of size but for the superstars of football... The EPL seems to be where it's at.
Liverpool aren't even the biggest club in the north west of England.And as I type this Liverpool have bloody scored :p

Unreal player. Big VVD is clearly their best player, though.

Love watching both of them.

In his first season when he was scoring for fun he seemed quite likeable because it was as if he was just enjoying himself in a freak run of form and goals just seemed to happen for him. Then he became a greedy prick and started chasing goals

How come out of interest?

Not that I'm bothered who you hate btw, it just seems an odd one. Always comes across as fairly inoffensive, as far as footballers go anyway.

Tbh I think it started with all that ‘Ramos knew what he was doing’ look at us pish from him and Klopp in that final. I seriously dislike Klopp now too tbh when 3/4 years ago thought he was class. He’s turned into a right moany prick.

Tbh I think it started with all that ‘Ramos knew what he was doing’ look at us pish from him and Klopp in that final. I seriously dislike Klopp now too tbh when 3/4 years ago thought he was class. He’s turned into a right moany prick.

Fair enough bud. I've always liked Klopp, although in truth I don't pay too much attention to football down South now. Ronaldo's two come back goals is all I've seen so far this season, now I think about it.

Surprised at the amount of dislike for him tbh, he comes across as quite a likeable and humble guy unless I’ve missed something.

Back