MOH Transfer

Gibraltar Loyal

With Pedro making it clear that he doesn't rate MOH as a Rangers player and the fact the Tommy Wright has stayed that he would like to sign MPH on a permanent deal, how much do you think we'll be able to get for him?
If I'd like to think that we won't give him away as we seem to do with most of our transfers out.
Get money in for him in January window and bring in Walker. MOH is still under contract so should command a fee that should be enough to get Walker in before summer.

How long is left on his contract? Unless an English make a move, we'll never get our fee back.

In fairness we got fees for most players out this year. All be it undisclosed fees but we got something in for a change.

MOH keeps up this form and we will get offers from down South.

If i could cover the transfer fee we paid i would get rid. He wont play again for us so i wouldn't be difficult to deal with should someone come calling.

Not saying we'll get what we paid for him back but we should get enough to cover signing Walker in January as his value will have dropped and I'm sure Hearts would want to deal rather than get nothing in the summer. I could be wrong as it would seem they would rather do themselves out of money than deal with us.

I can't see St Johnstone having that sort of money, but we don't need to sell to them. If he keeps scoring his value will be closer to the £500k we paid

Apparently they are only paying a small percentage of his salary, we will not sell to them because we would end up having to make up the difference in salary.

He is on loan just to attract some buyers down south

Given how far out of the picture he is with us I'd be surprised if we could get our money back on him.

Has to go down south though, and with the money getting spent down there we might end up with a decent bid if he keeps his early season form up. Let's hope so.

If he keeps his current form then St Johnstone won't be able to afford him .When Walker is rated at a million what price a more prolific player

We hold the cards here. Pedro alluded to this earlier at the press conference.

MOH might think he's a smart arse badmouthing the manager whilst he's in Perth but he'll know all about it when he's greeting for a move in January to St Johnstone on the cheap and Pedro possibly leaves him rotting in the reserves until someone matches out fee.

As Father Ted would say..."The joke is very much on Father Risotto Mick..."

Apparently they are only paying a small percentage of his salary, we will not sell to them because we would end up having to make up the difference in salary.

He is on loan just to attract some buyers down south

Yes they have a wage cap of 1500-2000 a week MOH If rumours are true is on around 5k a week.

If he continues to play well he will be away to England come January.

I hope he keeps doing well and we can sell his down South. St Johnstone won't be able to match his salary and he's not going to drop back just to stay there at his age.

Be happy to get half the fee back and get rid.
Never fit to wear the jersey and it now looks like he never tried a leg in it.

If he keeps up decent form and keeps scoring hopefully get 1m plus.

We won't see a million for him any time soon with the current predicament he's in. Even if he continues his form I can't see him getting a move to the Championship down south and if we sell him to league one or another premiership team we won't even recoup the 500k, and we get our pants pulled down again. The best thing to do might be to give him another shot here if him and PC can clear the air

He's got no class, I'd be glad if St Johnstone just took over his contract and we got him off the books.

Stipulation that he can't play against us for the remainder of said contract.

I think he will join St Johnstone permanently, Rangers being Rangers will accept a cut price fee, MOH will get a pay off and everyone will be happy, St Johnstone will punt him a year after that for a million quid to a Championship club.

400k and I don't care if St Johnstone pays it over 10 years using coppers.

Stop giving away players on the cheap

Don't know what wage he's on but there's no way St Johnstone can match it.

Best case, he stays on good form and we punt him down south in January to cover our losses

Back