Mohamed Ali Ben Romdhane

I am looking forward to watch this player tonight in the AFCON knockout between Tunisia and Nigeria. Patrick Caskie on twitter backed this guy to be a solution for an AM in our midfield. I haven't seen much of him other than on YouTube. I was wondering if anyone had seen him and rated him?

Don't know a lot about him but his YouTube video is good and the stats match up well but he's playing in Tunisia I doubt the football is of any real quality

I am much the same but we may find some diamonds outwith the top 5 leagues at better value. It will be an interesting match up with Joe Aribo. Should showcase what he can do.
From what i can gather Romdhane is more box to box than a 10 starts from a deeper position and can finish from distance suppose if he's an international he must be impressing Nigeria are a good team so will be interesting to see how he gets on

I am much the same but we may find some diamonds outwith the top 5 leagues at better value. It will be an interesting match up with Joe Aribo. Should showcase what he can do.
Sack that he's one of the players who have to isolate due to covid

Back